360 elite 1 month trial, where is it?

Discus and support 360 elite 1 month trial, where is it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have spoken to some "ambassador" on xbox support and he told me that with the 360 elite im granted 1 month trial of gold membership. He also said I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dallwon, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Dallwon
    Dallwon Guest

I have spoken to some "ambassador" on xbox support and he told me that with the 360 elite im granted 1 month trial of gold membership.

He also said I have to create the account through the xbox and not online which I did at first.

Ive since then created 3 accounts but for some reason the same email im using for my first account automaticaly was added to my 2nd profile.

Not the case on the 3rd where I have a brand spanking new mail.

I was also told that the "free month trial" would appear as soon as I logged on somewhere on the marketplace.

Apparently im supposed to be able to get that free trial on up to 4 different profiles on my console.

SO in consensus: where the heck is my free trial? Yes its a old console but I first plugged it into the internet a week ago.

:)

Dallwon, Aug 4, 2014
  2. swfc1977
    swfc1977 Guest
    LOCKED - 1 month for £1

i have just recently bought a new xbox 360 and i am a couple of days into my free 1 month trial for xbox live.

however, when i go onto the dashboard there is a message saying that i can get 1 month for £1.

if i pay for the 1 month now will it start immediately or when my 1 month free trial is up?

thanks in advance.

swfc1977, Aug 4, 2014
  3. I got a Grenadier Elite (DLC Code) & a DLC code from jackin the box for green gun skin lookin to trade for..

i need a 1 Month xbl card or a few 48 hr trials or some microsoft points i wont trade the grenader elite code for anything less than a 1 month card i paid 30.00 bucks for it from boxdeals.com the other code il trade for a 48 hour trial im trading GOW3 in
    this weekend for credit towards battlefield LET ME KNOW WHATS UP

x Ride or Die x, Aug 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Actually the free trial is only good for up to 3 accounts created on the console, not 4. In order to get the free trial, you have to choose not to upgrade to gold when it asks you too and it will offer the free trial. Once you've completed the account creation
    process, it's no longer possible to get the free trial.

You do have to add a payment method because this does turn on auto-renewal.

Smwutches, Aug 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Actually the free trial is only good for up to 3 accounts created on the console, not 4. In order to get the free trial, you have to choose not to upgrade to gold when it asks you too and it will offer the free trial. Once you've completed the account creation
    process, it's no longer possible to get the free trial.

You do have to add a payment method because this does turn on auto-renewal.
  6. denis97g Win User

Games with Gold problem

Hi, that's because it's a 14 days trial. you can download 360 games with gold with a 1 month trial but not with a 14 days one.
  7. Chaz Of Sparta Win User

HELP ME GET FREE XBOX GOLD

You can either use a 1-month trial (comes with every new 360) or use a 2-day trial found in certain games.
  8. Legends Future Win User

30 day trial trouble

When you created an account on your Xbox 360, you get a 1 Month Trial with your new account. But when you denied it, you gave up a free trial for your account you're currently using. However you can still create up to 3 new accounts on your xbox and have
    a 1 month trial for each of them.
  9. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

1 month trial

Hey there, when you're prompted for the 1-month trial, you're required to enter a payment option, as that will be billed because
    automatic renewal is turned on by default, but you won't be charged until the trial month period has ended. As soon as you enter payment details and accept the trial, you can cancel your automatic renewal here on Xbox.com (in the My Account section)
    and you won't be charged when the trial month period ends.
Thema:

1. 360 elite 1 month trial, where is it? - Similar Threads - 360 elite month

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  8. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...: When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with my elite controller...
  9. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014: [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please 82021126-55fa-4e11-9b8b-dd779a407771
  10. Xbox 360 Elite Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite Problems: so, the other day i bought an xbox 360 Elite manufactured in January 2008 with a Falcon V1 motherboard. The first 2 times i powered it on it had RROD, showing "general hardware failure" but the...