360 Download History crashes on console

Discus and support 360 Download History crashes on console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to scroll down the download history on console it keeps crashing. I have cleared cache, reset network adapter, reset console. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TechReconR6, Dec 29, 2023.

1. TechReconR6
    TechReconR6 Guest

When trying to scroll down the download history on console it keeps crashing. I have cleared cache, reset network adapter, reset console. I have hundreds of items to scroll through and it keeps crashing. Sometimes it crashes before I start scrolling. Trying to redownload games and cannot get thru the list. It tells me to check network and storage. Both are fine. I have a Fios connection and a brand new HDD. Using the old website was much better. How am I supposed to get thought the list without it crashing.

:)

TechReconR6, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

First of all, please try clearing the cache memory of your Xbox 360 console since it is possible to solve problems with your console by carrying out this procedure.

You can see detailed instructions on how to do it through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/co...">https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/co...

If the problem persists then you will need to try a reset of your console's operating system which corrects most problems related to your Xbox 360 software.

You can see the procedure to follow through the following website in the "How to format the console hard drive" section:

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/co...

I hope you understand and I hope this finally resolves the problem you are presenting.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/03773961-ced5-409c-a276-e71c18c7d9fc

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. TechReconR6 Win User

I tried those. I guess I am screwed.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello TechReconR6,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, based on the information she has provided me, it appears that she is experiencing a problem with the download history of her Xbox 360.

Download history can fail for several reasons, including:

A problem with the Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and you have enough bandwidth to access download history.

An issue with console storage. Make sure your console has enough space to store your download history.
    A problem with the console software.

The console software may be corrupt or outdated, which can cause problems with your download history.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Check your Internet connection. You can run an Internet speed test to check the speed and stability of your connection.

Free up space on your console storage. You can delete games or apps that you no longer use to free up space.

Update your console software. Microsoft regularly releases software updates for Xbox 360 that may fix known issues.

You can check if updates are available by opening the Settings app and selecting "System."

Then, select "Console Update" and follow the instructions.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/view-download-history

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Mes jeux Xbox 360 introuvables sur mon compte xbox.com [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox 360 games not found on my xbox.com account

6. DigitalAssassin Win User

I can't access online mode in Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2

Thema:

1. 360 Download History crashes on console - Similar Threads - 360 Download History

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  4. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  7. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  8. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  9. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  10. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...