360 disc drive died - transfer PvZ GW game data to One?

Discus and support 360 disc drive died - transfer PvZ GW game data to One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; do my 360 has finally carked it. So I went and bought the game on One (of course) and then after I loaded it and started at rank 0. Of course.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Smallville2043, Dec 31, 2015.

1. 360 disc drive died - transfer PvZ GW game data to One?

do my 360 has finally carked it.

So I went and bought the game on One (of course)

and then after I loaded it and started at rank 0.

Of course.

So then I google. and as of over a year a ago, data cannot be transferred.

How about now? Seriously. =/

Thanks

:)

Smallville2043, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Plants vs zombies gw ... origin sign in

I am on xbox one I cant find any matches for pvz gw because I need to sign in to my origin account..... does anyone know how to sign in your origin accouny for pvz gw please tell...

BurlierLoki963, Dec 31, 2015
  3. ea servers not connecting again

well looks like ea is down for pvz gw this moring

stonemason8211, Dec 31, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there has never been an option to transfer your stats or game data for PvZ GW from the 360 to the One or vice versa.

If you would like to get more info regarding that you should contact EA Support.

onyxishere, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest
    I see Plants Vs. Zombies on the list of Xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One. If you have PvZ on disc, you should be able to put the disc in the Xbox One, download the 360 version, and continue on with the 360's saved game data
    (if you had it stored on the cloud on the 360).

Danno McK., Jan 2, 2016
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    ^^ That's a different Plants Vs Zombies game.

The one that is backwards compatible is the tower defense game,not Garden Warfare.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately there has never been an option to transfer your stats or game data for PvZ GW from the 360 to the One or vice versa.

If you would like to get more info regarding that you should contact EA Support.
  8. Danno McK. Win User

I see Plants Vs. Zombies on the list of Xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One. If you have PvZ on disc, you should be able to put the disc in the Xbox One, download the 360 version, and continue on with the 360's saved game data
    (if you had it stored on the cloud on the 360).
  9. Daft Badger Win User

^^ That's a different Plants Vs Zombies game.

The one that is backwards compatible is the tower defense game,not Garden Warfare.
  10. MaximumExtreme Win User

PvZ GW disc loads store.

Try un-installing the game and then re-installing it again. Maybe it will resolve your issue. you could also try a console reset. Go to settings, console and updates and select reset console. Choose keep everything and your console will restart. After it
    loads back up again you'll go through a quick set-up and have to sign in again but hopefully your issue will be resolved.
  11. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Brains!!!

My daughter will be so happy to hear this. She did some serious work in PvZ GW.
Thema:

1. 360 disc drive died - transfer PvZ GW game data to One? - Similar Threads - 360 disc drive

2. When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps: When I put in the [slightly damaged] disc, it's spins, does stage normal sounds that I hear and then it's a quiet beeeeep then it goes back to the sounds and it repeats, any ideas why?...
  3. why will my xbox 360 disc drive open when sideway's but will not open when upright

in XBoX on Windows
    why will my xbox 360 disc drive open when sideway's but will not open when upright: My xbox 360 disc drive sometimes get's stuck when upright and does not when sideways. Also when I leave a disc inside my xbox disc drive does not get stuck. Does anyone have any idea why this...
  4. Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox 360 Slim console that I had just replaced the disc drive in (the tray broke in the last one). The problem I am having with it is that when I insert a game disc, the...
  5. 360 disc drive wont read games

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 disc drive wont read games: The 36 console start to have issue that effect gaming experience. I looked into the 360 and I wasn’t the only one. I learned that the 360 had the infamous red ring and was very faults machine. A...
  6. XBOX 360 Disc Drive Won't Read Discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Disc Drive Won't Read Discs: My brother and I were given an XBOX 360 for Christmas about 4 years ago. Its the original console. I think it was bought refurbished. About a year after playing on it, we bought the Minecraft disc...
  7. XBOX 360 Boots without disc drive connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Boots without disc drive connected: Took apart a 360 with E-64 issue. Really clean virgin unit (stickers were still in place). Yet getting E-64 which points me to disc drive. Had another set of the power cords - no joy (still E-64)....
  8. Xbox 360 S Disc Drive Loud Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Disc Drive Loud Noise: I purchased an Xbox 360 S and recently have noticed when I play the following games: Tony Hawk’s Underground 2, Madden 13, and Halo Reach, the drive gets louder and i can hear what sounds like...
  9. XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error): My xbox 360's disc drive laser seems to barely be moving even with all the fixes i tried. It first moves close to the center of the disc then stays there and moves just ever so slightly. The disc...
  10. Issues with xbox 360 disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with xbox 360 disc drive: So me and my brother were trying to figure out what was wrong with our xbox 360 disc drive, because it took multiple attempts to get it to read discs and we had to beat it up to finally get it...