343i disrespect to Brazilian

Discus and support 343i disrespect to Brazilian in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that Microsoft is not liable for problems encountered with developers , but we have no one to turn to . In Brazil in general prices are already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx TH1A60 xX, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Xx TH1A60 xX
    Xx TH1A60 xX Guest

:)

Xx TH1A60 xX, Nov 22, 2015
  2. Lipsamuven
    Lipsamuven Guest
    Disrespect and Harassment

Hello. Recently, I was a victim of harassment, disrespect and slander through the conversations of xbox (Im Brazilian). I reported the player a week ago because of his attitude, but I have not yet had an enforcement response, so... I would like action to
    be taken as I receive sexual and offensive messages from this player and, I feel very uncomfortable.

Thanks.

Lipsamuven, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Lord GDT
    Lord GDT Guest
    The Crew

I am Brazilian, someone still plays The Crew ?! I do not think Brazilian to play with me kkkk '

Lord GDT, Nov 22, 2015
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Hello I'm very sorry for your frustrations however this is something that is better directed to 343i. Their website can be found here
    Halo - Official Site

bowski477, Nov 22, 2015
  5. bowski477 Win User

Hello I'm very sorry for your frustrations however this is something that is better directed to 343i. Their website can be found here
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Brazilian account

If it is not available in your current region then there is nothing you can do about it. It isn't a restriction by MS that is preventing it either. International, Licensing, Copyright, Local and Government Laws all dictate what
    is and is not allowed in each region. Everyone including MS must abide by those laws.

Just an FYI, it is a violation of the XBL Terms of Service/Code of Conduct to create an account for a region you do not actually live in.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Brazilian account

and creating an us account outside of the US will not solve regional lock issues

if the content is not available in bazilian marketplace then you must wait till the dlc is there

since your account is brazilian

goto the bottom of this page and click us and select your region

then goto your marketplace

or do it from your console
  8. Lord GDT Win User

The Crew

I am Brazilian, someone still plays The Crew ?! I do not think Brazilian to play with me kkkk '
  9. scorpionsyndica Win User

Black Ops (one) buying issue in XBOX ONE

Have you put your location on american instead of brazilian if so if you change it it brazilian then it should be ok
Thema:

1. 343i disrespect to Brazilian - Similar Threads - 343i disrespect Brazilian

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. Big Disrespect and lack of competence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Disrespect and lack of competence: I have been fighting with microsoft for over 3 years due to the fact that due to their mistakes i have been affected as a gamer and personaly. It is unreal that they dont even know how to give...
  4. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...: [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f
  5. Xbox E3 bloopers (343i Ed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox E3 bloopers (343i Ed): Xbox Daily - Day 1 had two memorable moments that had me and my friends laughing so hard, we almost forgot about the minor disappointments we had to witness during this year's E3 event. 1. Kiki...
  6. Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP!: I've progressed through Halo 4's LASO playlist and now every time I try to resume my game, once in the loading screen, the game crashes every time. According to the internet this bug has been here...
  7. halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i: when the master chief collection came out the game was completely broken how can you sell something that doesn't work especially my precious halo 2 and then they barely fixed it and I played for...
  8. Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ...: Hi. I am furious because it's been a long time, and this game isn't most of the times playable on halo 2: anniversary. Seriously, few seconds ago I just ragequitted, because we had a match 5v5 on...
  9. Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor: I know the recon wave is over, unfortunately the account I played Halo 3 on for three years was banned. I was forced to create a new account and I knew Bungie was giving everyone Recon Armor, I...
  10. Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i: The Halo Journey - Xbox Wire c81bd3a1-293a-47b1-9f2f-a00f5dc17f24