3 year old purchase and no refund

Discus and support 3 year old purchase and no refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are we unable to get refunds for any reason because the "purchases are in working order"? I get a call from my bank about fraudulent activity and go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnragedBubble5, Jan 26, 2015.

1. 3 year old purchase and no refund

Are we unable to get refunds for any reason because the "purchases are in working order"? I get a call from my bank about fraudulent activity and go online to check my recent purchases. 3 purchases from my Xbox account. I am unable to easily remove my payment
    information and have to get customer support to do it for me. He than gives me some links to parental controls and such that only work with the xbox-one (I have a 360).

So a few things...

1. You make a system that is unable to have a lock on purchases only.

2. You make it so it is not easy to remove a payment that was used for a Gold subscription even though the subscription says it isn't on auto renewal.

3. You do not provide refunds for items purchased minutes ago that should not have been purchased.

Is all this correct or was my customer service representative although helpful and nice, wrong?

:)

EnragedBubble5, Jan 26, 2015
  2. bennyboy i
    bennyboy i Guest
    NBA2K17 and NBA2K18 same game for Xbox 360?

How do i get a refund from microsoft purchase paid on paypal.

3 days ago my 10 year old son downloaded onto his XBOX360 NBA2K18

and it is no different to NBA2K17.He is feeling very sad and wants a refund now.

bennyboy i, Jan 26, 2015
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    im help my pls

I don't think support will refund a purchase that is over a year old.

CrazY1985, Jan 26, 2015
  4. 3 year old purchase and no refund

And by 3 year old purchase, I mean my son, a 3 year old, made the purchases.

EnragedBubble5, Jan 26, 2015
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Well let's take it one question at a time

1 ) actually would be incorrect but only on because you haven't read the you

You have to supervise all children

You have to supervise use of the Xbox or ps or Wii

You can prevent purchases by having them in their own child control account

Xboxes don't need gold for apps or access to games from your profile and pass code your profile

2 as per the terms of use you cannot remove a payment option as long as its on an active membership

If it is less then a month nothing can be removed

They only issue for time remaining if over a month

3 that's falls under parental responsibility

They can't remove access to the said content or know who made the said purchase except who is supposed to be responsible for the account

ngocphi, Jan 26, 2015
  6. 1. Xbox needs access to Xbox Live to access cloud content ie. saved game content.

2. Payment option should be able to be removed if you payed for an entire year in advance.

3. This is called customer service, they should take a page on how to serve their customers from amazon, comcast, etc. I am letting them know who made the purchase and that the purchase was a mistake.

I should not have to spend 2 hours of my time to remove a payment option when I've paid for an entire year of service.

EnragedBubble5, Jan 31, 2015
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Comcast nor amazon has parental control

No court in the world would rule in your favor just like if your child calls the cops because you let them use your cellphone or play musical buttons the cops will still charge you and you will receive the 75 dollar fine

Google boy buys an military jet

Parental responsbility has always been on the parent not inanimate objects

ngocphi, Jan 31, 2015
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Payment options cannot be removed on any subscriptions for a reason incase of renewal or payment issues

If you don't want a payment option its easy go prepaid membership cards and forgo discounts and bonuses like dlc

Every service has rules and regulations including unsupervised use which ironically falls on you

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: