3 xboxs, 2x xbox live accounts .. home sharing to the same xbox

Discus and support 3 xboxs, 2x xbox live accounts .. home sharing to the same xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All, we have 2x live gold users and have 3 xboxes Account A is already home sharing on XBOX 3 can Account B (whom is also a live user) home share... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cvanoosbree, Nov 3, 2023.

1. cvanoosbree
    cvanoosbree Guest

Hi All,

we have 2x live gold users and have 3 xboxes

Account A is already home sharing on XBOX 3

can Account B (whom is also a live user) home share on XBOX 3 as well?

ergo, can XBOX 3 have the same benefits of both account A & B

i so hope that made sense

Thanks

:)

cvanoosbree, Nov 3, 2023
  2. cvanoosbree Win User

I saw in another post, very similar to this that it is not possible :(
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi,

there is indeed some mixed reports, but the majority that I found says that multiple accounts on one console can set it as their Home console.

I just checked my own console and both my account and that of my child have the same console set as Home console at the moment, so two accounts have set the same console as Home console. So as far as I know that is possible.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

as far as I'm aware an account can set one console as Home console, so I assume both accounts (A and B) can set the same console (Xbox 3) as their home console. So that Xbox 3 can be used to play games connected to account A but also the games connected to account B
  5. ThirstyRain9149 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing

I am sorry, I understand the frustration you are feeling. The sharing only works on the Xbox when you set an Xbox as your home account it will then allow anyone who signs onto that Xbox to use your account. On the PC there is no way to set a PC as your
    "home", so there is no sharing ability. We have a family of 6 and have to have 3 active accounts of Xbox Live and Game Pass to be able to share and all play at the same time, and 6 Xboxes... 😂
  6. bowski477 Win User

Can you have love for multiple accounts?

To share gold, the two accounts have to use the same console and that console has to be your(the gold subscriber) home console. The details of Home Gold sharing are located

here
Thema:

1. 3 xboxs, 2x xbox live accounts .. home sharing to the same xbox - Similar Threads - xboxs live accounts

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  7. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  8. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  10. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...