3 Xboxes, 360, XB one, XB one S of which S decided to stop reading CD’s

Discus and support 3 Xboxes, 360, XB one, XB one S of which S decided to stop reading CD’s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After recent updates, I believe they have affected my DVD drive. I have mosy digital media, but a couple of old 360 games that rarely come out of DVD... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ckonenonly, Dec 26, 2021.

1. 3 Xboxes, 360, XB one, XB one S of which S decided to stop reading CD’s

After recent updates, I believe they have affected my DVD drive. I have mosy digital media, but a couple of old 360 games that rarely come out of DVD sleeves. Tired several DVD 360 Games that worn in the XB360 and XBOne, but are not recognized in XBOne S. I have uses the DVD drive in One S only maybe 10 times in the past. Feeds in fine, I have followed some online recommendations of slow feed DVD with resistance, didn’t work, tried music and other working DVD’s and validated that all DVD’s work in all other XBox’s listed above except this “S”. I have turned of the quick start, to energy save mode and hard rebooted and it doesn’t work. I have torn down two other Xbox “S” last week of my neighbors and took a quarter out of the drive (small children) and the other had a bad SATA cable. Both of those crashed on insider updates due to drive issues. My next step is to break my XB One S down and inspect the drive and cables. Just thought I’d post here first; I really doubt it’s a hardware failure and it is only adult used nothing in the drive. It feeds perfectly, just doesn’t read anything. Adding screen shot of error message.

submitted by /u/ckonenonly
    [link] [comments]

/u/ckonenonly, Dec 26, 2021
  2. kodaik518 Win User

Sign in issue

Same problem here. Xbox one S. My black xbox one signs in just fine. Gone through networking troubleshooting, and everything points to the XB one S.
  3. GRUMP HICK Win User

DVDS,CDS, EXTERNAL POWER BOX ?

thanks for the info. the reason i wondered about ripping is so i can load all my cds to the xb one and have easy access to my entire collection while playing. i have 300 + on the 360 and it is perfect. just hoping i can do the same on xb one.
  4. Brandon Bell - CanGl Win User

Xbox One S Upgrade Promotion

I did verify that I met the conditions, the right Xbox one s console Halo Edition, have a previous XB one and reside in Canada.
  5. BMorBMor Win User

xbox live SUCKS

I'm probably upgrading to an xb 1x soon maybe they just downgraded some usages on the one s?
  6. Dieter Müller2 Win User

Xbox 360 error code 80150912

Hi, same problem here! I have two 'older' 360-Consoles in use, and at both there is no connection to XBOX-Live possible.

My XBOX-One S is working fine. There are no problems with the internet-connection. Only the XB360s can't connect to XB-Live.
    Yesterday evening it was working, but since today in the morning... nothing!

If MS don't want longer to support the XB 360, then please, play with open cards, and say it!
Thema:

3 Xboxes, 360, XB one, XB one S of which S decided to stop reading CD’s

1. 3 Xboxes, 360, XB one, XB one S of which S decided to stop reading CD’s - Similar Threads - Xboxes 360 decided

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  6. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  7. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  8. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  9. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  10. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...