3 weeks almost a million sold

Discus and support 3 weeks almost a million sold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Titanfall Sells Nearly 1 Million in First 3 Weeks - IGN af2e2776-3147-4b85-a9f9-9402b0e8eee1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, May 6, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

N7 Gh0stz, May 6, 2014
  2. Liam_
    Liam_ Guest
    Microsoft is focusing to much on Kinect

55 million xbox's sold, 10 million kinect's sold, 35 million active xbox live members...

Whilst the majority may not have kinect, on average 1in 4 do have a kinect and that cost a lot of money. They are obviously trying to justify the cost of the unit.

Perhaps there should be more 360 exclusives, perhaps the market at the moment is far too risky to invest in new IP, when there is so much competition from Call of Duty.

In 10 weeks Call of Duty:BO sold 12.6 million copies on the xbox 360 alone, MW2 sold 12.4 million, Halo 3 sold 11.26 million, Halo Reach 8.45 million, gears2 6.09 million, gears1 5.9 million, Left 4 Dead 2.94 million, Bioshock 2.51 million, Borderlands 2.44
    million.

Liam_, May 6, 2014
  3. Are all the kinect haters aware that.....

the eye has sold 15 million units and is vastly inferior to the kinect. the kinect has sold 24 million. the wii has sold 150 million. the wii u has sold almost 4 million. thats over 190 million units sold for motion control, how can people say that nobody
    wants kinect? the few people complaining on the internet don't represent the majority

Upinya Slayin, May 6, 2014
  4. 3 weeks almost a million sold

Love how the game forces you to use other weapons to rank up...never thought i would be soo dominate with the shotgun and sniper.

DJ SANDSTORM407, May 6, 2014
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Not nearly as impressive of a number that I thought it would be for X1 and PC.

Zero Divided, May 6, 2014
  6. And it took this long to mention this? Units sold to consumers? or shops. MS never misses a chance to gloat about wins, they haven't touched this.

RedEye Expr3ss, May 6, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    red did u even read it??? it wasnt mS gloating it was EA and this is only pyisical copies sold in the US in march on xbox one it doesnt include pc nor does it include april may or digital

N7 Gh0stz, May 6, 2014
  8. 3 weeks almost a million sold

^ I know, I'm saying that MS hasn't touched this, I find that strange.

Anyone I know who has the XB1 has bought this, I'm sure it's sold well.

RedEye Expr3ss, May 6, 2014
  9. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Good. I found TF way to COD'ish......

kingvas78, May 6, 2014
  10. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    TF is COd'ish, but the good side of COD IMO. Shows the future is bright for TF and respawn.

Although I think RS could be a bit better at their own PR.

EnenDaveyBoy, May 6, 2014
  11. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    No digital sales....No sales outside USA....Seems i'm not a number,yet.

Tzar of kaos, May 6, 2014
  12. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    you have to take into account.... and I know it was said above... those are only retail discs bought inside the USA... those number DO NOT count the digital sales from XB1.. the digital sales for PC, the Bumndles.... And only 1 week of XB360...

tohellnbak, May 6, 2014
  13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Oh this dont even count 360 it only counts for 3 weeks in march

N7 Gh0stz, May 6, 2014
  14. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    basically it is telling us that in 3 weeks... all retailers in the US only, sold almost 1 million titanfall discs.. thats is ALOT... considering the bundles and not sure of the Digital to disc percentage.. but I assume it is close to about 70/30 for disc

tohellnbak, May 7, 2014
  15. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    The game gets better the more you play it....bit insulting to call it CODish (IMO)....think it's better than any COD that's come out in the last few years.

Would love to know what the digital sales figure is - everyone I know bought a digital copy.

Satsumo, May 7, 2014
Thema:

1. 3 weeks almost a million sold - Similar Threads - weeks almost million

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week: When it breaks and I try to open Xbox app, it just stays stuck on the pulsating Xbox logo, before going black after about five minutes. It never gets to any of the actual app. It used to be this...
  4. I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.: I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods. The issue started on last week, when I was modding my game and suddenly the session was interrupted....
  5. Call Of Duty: Cold War & MW online multiplayer has been “unavailable” for almost a week…?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Cold War & MW online multiplayer has been “unavailable” for almost a week…?: [img] [img] Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Xbox one will not connect/says “server is not available at this time…please try again later…”. When I go to the url provided for status updates,...
  6. Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...: [img] What is wrong with you Microsoft and your update ?? Take years to complete... 05011d0c-1c8e-49f3-89bb-15af8cecb705
  7. Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later: I bought the walking dead season 9 pass before the beginning of the season. The mid season break just ended, and episode 9 aired last Sunday, but it still hasn't posted yet. The episodes used to...
  8. almost 12 week still no reward what a joke

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    almost 12 week still no reward what a joke: almost 12 week still no tracking number last time you replied you said that the win team had it at there warehouse,so how hard is it to get of there backside and put it in the post????yeah an Xbox...
  9. almost 10 week where is my reward????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    almost 10 week where is my reward????: please can you give me an update to the whereabouts of my xbox one s bundle,it will be 10 week on Tuesday the 24th of April since i redeemed the prize with my gems. im sick off been told that its...
  10. Jig Saw does not work fo almost a week now!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jig Saw does not work fo almost a week now!: Jig Saw does not work fo almost a week now! It's a shame you don't change this situation! 38610428-ff1b-4bd9-b6d0-0abedfc20c6b