3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

Discus and support 3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently got Discord Nitro and along with it, the 3 months of gamepass for PC. The problem I have is I don't play nor plan to play on PC and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FeralBox, Oct 15, 2020.

1. FeralBox
    FeralBox Guest

I recently got Discord Nitro and along with it, the 3 months of gamepass for PC. The problem I have is I don't play nor plan to play on PC and was wondering if it's possible to either swap it for a console, or trade it somehow for a console verison. I
    assume this wont be possible as it is a promotional extra but I guess it's worth asking.

:)

FeralBox, Oct 15, 2020
  2. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

3. ngocphi Win User

Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You gotta goto perks in the gamepass app on your console

Spotify is oy for us and uk regions only and discord is mobile or pc only and no prevuously subscribed nitro accounts https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047412672-Get-3-months-of-Nitro-with-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate#h_01EGMG07Y34DMP0JNYSWTKFA3V

For nitro
  4. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

5. [Farscape] Win User

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  6. [Farscape] Win User

if its gamepass ultimate then that covers pc and xbox anyway.
Thema:

1. 3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion - Similar Threads - months Gamepass Discord

2. how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?: I bought a gaming laptop, and a three-month Xbox GamePass is included in the Xbox app on the laptop. I just need to claim it, but I can't because the app asks me for my address, and the country...
  3. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  4. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  5. Gamepass for 3 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass for 3 months: Hey, I got a code from Discord for xbox game pass for 3 months, is there a way to get this without adding a card or Paypal? 933c6fe1-a095-4f66-8f63-de6d3321c070
  6. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  7. When do i get my month of xbox gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do i get my month of xbox gamepass?: In july i preordered the EA FC 24 Ultimate edition. It said i was gonna get 1 free month of Xbox Gamepass. I dont understand where when and how i get that. And yes i have checked that i bought...
  8. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...
  9. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate): Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the...
  10. 3 month discord perk for Ultimate Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    3 month discord perk for Ultimate Xbox Gamepass: I had bought the Ultimate Gamepass today. I live in Canada and I'm pretty sure I should be able to get this perk as my friend had got it. I'm not quite sure if I need to wait for a while for the...