3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin

Discus and support 3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I was told to post here for support by an XBL live chat agent regarding this issue. I wanted to buy this through the console:... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kentrolla, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Kentrolla
    Kentrolla Guest

Hi.

I was told to post here for support by an XBL live chat agent regarding this issue.

I wanted to buy this through the console:

https://i.imgur.com/2iPy85o.jpg

It's a promotion at the moment for buying a 3 month XBL sub. Meant to come with a PUBG DLC skin.

I couldn't purchase it through the console as there was a payment error. I contacted a live chat agent (20/9/2018) and he helped make the purchase for me and assured me the code will be sent through via Xbox Messaging.

Unfortunately although the XBL 3 month sub is active, my DLC code never came through. I only bought the 3 month sub in order to get the skin code. So if someone could help fix this, it would be great. Gamertag is the same as the username here.

EDIT: Please disregard. Refund has been issued as I couldn't receive the DLC code.

:)

Kentrolla, Sep 21, 2018
  2. AurionXX
    AurionXX Guest
    Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard

Hello,

I recently purchased a deal Xbox was having promoting a 40% discount on a 3 month live subscription for $14.99 that includes a DLC code for PUBG called the Xbox G Set and i still haven't recieved it.

AurionXX, Sep 21, 2018
  3. xInstinxtz
    xInstinxtz Guest
    3 month gold, Pubg G set promotion. Have not received code yet

In essence, there was this pubg 3 month gold membership promotion that offered a exclusive pubg item called the 'PUBG xbox g set'. This promotion ended at Oct 2nd and I found it via the xbox dashboard. At the time, I had no gold membership so I bought the
    3 month gold membership via the xbox dashboard on the 26th or 28th September, as I was intrigued by the promotion.

My friend told me he contacted Microsoft support regarding this and they told him it takes around 10 days for the code to arrive, after you bought the gold membership via the promotion.

Albeit it's been over 10 days for me and I haven't received the code yet for the 'Xbox Pubg G set' even though I qualified for the offer.

xInstinxtz, Sep 21, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Kentrolla,

Can you check here on the console go to My games and apps>highlight PUBG>hit start menu button>go to manage game>go to ready to install see if it shows there.
    Also check your email sometimes codes will go there also, make sure to check junk/spam folder.

As in previous things with getting a code sometimes they take up to 10 days to get as an Xbox live message, for example purchasing game that comes with another free game.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Sep 22, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Per the terms of the offer (as seen in the picture you posted), you should receive a code for the DLC by 12/31/2018

Smwutches, Sep 22, 2018
  6. Kentrolla
    Kentrolla Guest
    Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately the codes are only valid till 2 October 2018. So receiving it in a 3 month window (if it's past the next 10 days) would make it non-redeemable.

Kentrolla, Sep 22, 2018
  7. Kentrolla
    Kentrolla Guest
    Thanks Brad.

I checked both the "manage game" on Xbox and also the email. Nothing on both (including spam/junk).

Hope it comes through soon, because the code is only valid till 2 October 2018. Only bought this 3 month XBL sub just for the DLC promo.

Kentrolla, Sep 22, 2018
  8. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya, Kentrolla!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the issue, it looks like the issue as stated above was not receiving the promotional code for the PUBG content. Have you received the code yet? If not please let us know to make sure we resolve this issue
    here is a link to our
    Customer Support Page
    . I hope this helps!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team

XBF Paul M, Sep 27, 2018
  9. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    wait for the code, that could be until 12/31/2018

pa1blo, Sep 28, 2018
  10. Kentrolla
    Kentrolla Guest
    Thanks Paul.

Still nothing I'm afraid.

Yes I've been to the customer support page. They're the ones that pointed me to this page and instructed me to make a post stating the problem with the promotion. Seems like an infinite loop if I have to go back to support again lol

Kentrolla, Sep 29, 2018
  11. Kentrolla
    Kentrolla Guest
    Thanks, however as mentioned above the codes are only valid till 2 October 2018 and need to be claimed by then. Receiving it after that would be pointless since it won't work.

At this stage it's looking like I'll just have to get a refund.

Kentrolla, Sep 29, 2018
  12. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I'm kind of confused one where October 2 comes from? It's not stated in the terms of the offer that the code has to be used by then.

Smwutches, Sep 29, 2018
  13. Kentrolla
    Kentrolla Guest

That's the end date for redemption given by PUBG Co. Promo was between 19/Oct/2018 till 2/Oct/2018 (last day you can claim it).

Anyway, no worries. I've contacted support one final time and they were unaware of any promo at all and I had to show chat transcripts from past convo's with live support agents. Refund has been issued.

Kentrolla, Sep 30, 2018
  14. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Kentrolla!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved by getting a refund. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to
    this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!

XBF Leslie D, Nov 3, 2018
  15. Kentrolla Win User

Thanks, however as mentioned above the codes are only valid till 2 October 2018 and need to be claimed by then. Receiving it after that would be pointless since it won't work.

At this stage it's looking like I'll just have to get a refund.
  16. Kentrolla Win User

Hiya, !

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the issue, it looks like the issue as stated above was not receiving the promotional code for the PUBG content. Have you received the code yet? If not please let us know to make sure we resolve this issue
    here is a link to our
    Customer Support Page
    . I hope this helps!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team
    Thanks Paul.

Still nothing I'm afraid.

Yes I've been to the customer support page. They're the ones that pointed me to this page and instructed me to make a post stating the problem with the promotion. Seems like an infinite loop if I have to go back to support again lol
  17. Kentrolla Win User

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately the codes are only valid till 2 October 2018. So receiving it in a 3 month window (if it's past the next 10 days) would make it non-redeemable.
  18. pa1blo Win User

wait for the code, that could be until 12/31/2018
  19. Kentrolla Win User

Hello ,

Can you check here on the console go to My games and apps>highlight PUBG>hit start menu button>go to manage game>go to ready to install see if it shows there.
    Also check your email sometimes codes will go there also, make sure to check junk/spam folder.

As in previous things with getting a code sometimes they take up to 10 days to get as an Xbox live message, for example purchasing game that comes with another free game.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
    Thanks Brad.

I checked both the "manage game" on Xbox and also the email. Nothing on both (including spam/junk).

Hope it comes through soon, because the code is only valid till 2 October 2018. Only bought this 3 month XBL sub just for the DLC promo.
Thema:

1. 3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin - Similar Threads - Month XBL sub

2. XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?: I get that the 1 Year subscription is gone on xbox.com, and physical retailers, I've seen the game pass codes and stuff in the local family dollar, but there's the digital retailers and im looking...
  3. 12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!: So i posted the other day about not being able to use my 2000 gems to get a 12 month XBL subscription which you fixed, however now it out of stock! Surely this is a digital code, how can i run...
  4. Can’t claim 12 month xbl card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t claim 12 month xbl card: I’m trying to use my gems to buy 12 months of Xbox live and it keeps telling me that you can’t process my request. The item is in stock and I have the 2000 gems to purchase it but it isn’t...
  5. Unable to claim 12 month XBL

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to claim 12 month XBL: Hi Whenever I try to claim 12 month XBL from MyVIP vault, I get the following error message. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our...
  6. In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer): Hello, around April 11th of this year I purchased the discounted 3 month xbox live gold package through the "looking for gold?" In-dashboard promotional offer. The package was meant to include a...
  7. 3 Month XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month XBL: A month or two ago there was a promotion/sale/deal or whatever, where if you bought 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, you would receive a code for another 3 months. I initially assumed it would come...
  8. XBL 1 Month Trial - New Account, Pre-owned console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBL 1 Month Trial - New Account, Pre-owned console: I was gifted my fathers pre-owned Xbox One, as he upgraded to the Xbox One X. This is my first Xbox, so I created a new account, but from my understanding, due to the console being pre-owned, I...
  9. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  10. XBL Digital 12 month code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Digital 12 month code not working: I bought a 12 month subscription code from Amazon. I get this error code: SVC-RedeemInternalServerError U5UhBYAxT2W25YdB70A81f.0.4.11 2017/09/17 - 07:34:26 UTC It's been two days and I've...