3 month gold pass subscrition xbox one

Discus and support 3 month gold pass subscrition xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on 18 Dec I bought a three month pass, but have not been able to play any previously installed games on line in either my account or my son's. It says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaryWheatland, Jan 1, 2021.

1. 3 month gold pass subscrition xbox one

on 18 Dec I bought a three month pass, but have not been able to play any previously installed games on line in either my account or my son's. It says to sign into the game or renew subscription each time we try to play a game. Well i have a subscription
    so why won't it work.

:)

MaryWheatland, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Paulo24PT Win User

Xbox 360 games with gold

Hi, I am also having the exat same problem , in witch the free games with GOLD, are not up to date, showing the oferts of past monts, .

I have a GOLD Live Subscrition of one year, I am also in portugal. I Have previous used one month Xbox Live Gold code. Its true that we can search for the games, in the marketplace, but it we should be able to use the links on the dashboard, advertasing
    , the ofert for player with a GOLD subscrition.

Also , there should be a similar box, like the games with gold, with All the promotion / discount in games that happen every week.
  3. TutorialAtom948 Win User

EA Access Inactive

Yes. I checked it.

Unfortunally, Live Gold subscrition only. No EA.

I used the same account for both subscritions :(
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Ultimate include Gold, in detail, Ultimate include:

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • PC Game Pass
    If you bought 3 month of Ultimate, now you have all prepaid Gold month + 3 month of total Xbox Game Pass Ultimate duration period.
  5. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Game Pass Ultimate question.

Even if I have one month of gold and 3 months of game pass? I was just worried that I would lose my 3 months of game pass.
  6. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
Thema:

3 month gold pass subscrition xbox one

1. 3 month gold pass subscrition xbox one - Similar Threads - month gold pass

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...: Back in April, I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription off of Amazon. Upon redeeming the code it said that it also comes with 4 months of free Game Pass Ultimate. Now that 4 months have...
  4. Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate: First gets submitted by /u/Crystalwhore9 [link] [comments]
  5. 12 month gold turn into game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 month gold turn into game pass: [img] I used my friend game pass card for 14 days and it expires today so I bought a 12 month gold but it turn into game pass ultimate when I used it. I guess becuase the game pass didn’t expire...
  6. XBOX Live Gold 12 Month and Game Pass 1 month upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Live Gold 12 Month and Game Pass 1 month upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Right now I have Live Gold 13 months and 1 month Games Pass . But I want to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate. So what will happen my existing subcriptions & Services ? Regards......
  7. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  8. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  9. 12 Month Live Gold code wants to change to PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12 Month Live Gold code wants to change to PASS: I purchased a 12 month Gold 9/21/202, but still had a PASS. Program wanted to give 4-months PASS instead of Gold membership. Technician said to wait until PASS expired. I did, but still wants to...
  10. Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?: I already have 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I was going to convert to Game Pass Ultimate but it says itll charge me $14.99/month. Shouldn’t it be cheaper since I’ve already bought Gold? $14.99 is...