3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games

Discus and support 3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] and this in my profile 7bc2b1d6-b752-4e0e-a795-cd30732d753d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arda41, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Arda41
    Arda41 Guest

3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games [​IMG]
    and this in my profile

:)

Arda41, Apr 3, 2021
  2. SnowyNinja42 Win User

Hello Arda41, thanks for reaching out!

Make sure that the profile logged in to your PC is the same profile you redeemed your code with. If so, some codes take up to 24 hours to register, which could be the reason it isn’t let you play any games. From the looks of your profile, your subscription expired last year, (1/10/2020) which would be the reason it doesn’t work.
  3. FatalDarkprince Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate subscription

Hello there,

Yes absolutely! You can redeem any combination of gamepass/gold/ultimate code at any time. The only restriction regarding gamepass ultimate codes is you wont be able to redeem on top of the limit of 36 months or 3 years. Anything less than that, no restrictions.
  4. AlexBouslimi Win User

Help

I can't buy something i already own, discord gifted me a 3 month gamepass for free but it doesn't let me redeem it.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Gamepass PC and gamepass ultimate account stacking

Since you're Ultimate, every code after (Gold, GamePass, GamePass PC..) gives you "coins" for your subscriptions and be convert in Ultimate time. An 3 months PC code in that case will give 2 months of Ultimate. Enjoy !
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass

Hi there, i have 2 Months of GamePass Ultimate Xbox/PC to go,

what happens when i now buy a 3 Month of Gold or GamePass (without Ultimate)
    Hi you can redeem Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (not Ultimate) codes, without any issue, but there is a conversion ratio that you can find in this page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq

Navigate the FAQ to "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" section, you can find the table with conversion values.
Thema:

1. 3 month gamepass pc code redeemed but not letting me play any games - Similar Threads - month gamepass code

2. how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?: I bought a gaming laptop, and a three-month Xbox GamePass is included in the Xbox app on the laptop. I just need to claim it, but I can't because the app asks me for my address, and the country...
  3. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  4. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  5. Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?: I got gamepass from redeeming it from reward points but when I go to redeem the code I got it makes me enter a credit card. I unfortunately don't have one and I'm not able to make a new one right...
  6. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  7. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  8. Free month of gamepass but code expired :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free month of gamepass but code expired :(: Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it still. Thank you,...
  9. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  10. Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase: Purchased on 9/29. Message center last notify was 9/19. Redirected here from Xbox Support Chat. 8460f10f-c411-4bcf-9410-13c4f7c402d3