3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

Discus and support 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SM_111, Dec 26, 2023.

1. SM_111
    SM_111 Guest

3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

:)

SM_111, Dec 26, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

3. AlexandreLaniel Win User

Xbox prepaid card

Now it says my sender name contains a prohibited word.
  4. User 92018 Win User

I cant redeem my code for xbox

When I enter my code it is recognised by xbox and then proceeds to ask for a billing address so i type is the address and press next

it then comes up with a message saying this:

Check your sender name
    It contains a prohibited word.

Check your sender nameIt contains a prohibited word.

JFD-InvalidProperty

tswpw/3mMUmkVrSg.1.6.12

2018/07/13 - 18:03:51 UTC

Please Help
    I see this error when there is no name on your Microsoft Account Profile. Please add name here: https://account.microsoft.com/profile/
  5. QueenJasmine07 Win User

When I enter my code it is recognised by xbox and then proceeds to ask for a billing address so i type is the address and press next

Check your sender name

JFD-InvalidProperty

tswpw/3mMUmkVrSg.1.6.12

Please Help
    Did u figure it out ? I need help too?
  6. Delta Burke Win User

Check your sender name

JFD-InvalidProperty

tswpw/3mMUmkVrSg.1.6.12

Please Help
    This worked for me, go to your profile on the website and add a new address and make that your primary. I think the issue is there's no name attached to the original address.
Thema:

1. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. - Similar Threads - month free trial

2. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  3. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...
  4. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  5. Xbox one 1 month free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 1 month free trial: Have they stopped doing Xbox live 1 month free trial 226ac94f-1950-4314-a0d0-1a24c3517b4d
  6. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  7. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  8. Free one month gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free one month gold trial: Split from this thread. On Win 10 xbox I got a message that I was eligible for a free one--month trial to Gold, but when I click Launch app, the options are to buy as gift, redeem code, manage...
  9. How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?: Hello! Short history: Our son logged in for our new Xbox One and used the code for 1 month free Live Gold. I am his mother and the intent is that I use this code for my new Live Gold account....
  10. Cloud saves with one month free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saves with one month free trial: Hello, I have got an offer from MS to get a free one month trial with recurring charge. If I sign up to this will I be able to use the free cloud based storage to upload my 360 game saves? I...