3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

Discus and support 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M.Dawk, Jan 11, 2021.

1. M.Dawk
    M.Dawk Guest

3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the perk once signed out, but disappears once I'm in my account.
    I've been waiting months to claim it and I've been waiting for a solution.
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate) [​IMG]

3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate) [​IMG]

:)

M.Dawk, Jan 11, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

Hello Kauaaaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Perk

Hello James,

page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Aboneliği Alamıyorum[Translation-Discord Nitro I Can't Get Subscription]

Hello Lilmirac,

page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a
    friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate) - Similar Threads - Month Discord Nitro

2. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  3. I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.: I have never had discord nitro before so i don't know why i didn't get the benefit. 710cebb4-0206-449e-bd60-518239f86eae
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question: Hello! I have a question about the 3 Month Free Discord Nitro in the Ultimate pass. When I redeemed the code and it worked for me, it says that I will be charged after 1 month and not 3 months...
  5. Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code: I buy GamePassUlitmate(GPU) but not get the Discord Nitro 3 month code, what happen? i since 2020/9/3 star to feedback this problem to online customer service, but at this day 2020/10/14 still...
  6. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  7. 3 Month Xbox Game Pass From discord nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    3 Month Xbox Game Pass From discord nitro: I got Discord Nitro and it gave me a code to redeem on this page: microsoft.com/redeem or this page when I asked A forum: redeem.microsoft.com I got an error trying to redeem it in both pages...
  8. Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]

in XBoX on Windows
    Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]: Boa tarde, não estou a conseguir dar o presente de discord nitro de 3 meses a um colega meu. este e o seguinte link que não esta a dar...
  9. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  10. So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.: So obviously if you get game pass you get a trial for nitro for 3 months and spotify for 6 months. but neither one of the trial things work. it sends me to a screen on spotify that says your not...