3 Internet Cookies to the person....

Discus and support 3 Internet Cookies to the person.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here you go, Xeno. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. 3 Internet Cookies to the person....

    Galactic Geek, Apr 12, 2014
    #31
  2. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    Thanks Geek... (virtual nom nom)
     
    xenomorph v1, Apr 12, 2014
    #32
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    @tohell.... how much room do you need to play Sports Rival???
     
    kingvas78, Apr 13, 2014
    #33
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    3 Internet Cookies to the person....

    Bowling is addicting... and I knew it would be..

    anyways King.... depends on how yo play...most if not all of the movements can be done to a confined space of about 3 feet X 3 feet .. I mean you could theoretically sit in a chair and play... the game you need to most room left to right is soccer as you
    do need to lean to stop shots while goalie... most you need front to back is bowling... I take a one step approach to gain speed but you can throw it while standing still... but why would you want to?

    my best way to describe it hold your arms out to the side cross style... and spin in one place... that is how much room you need for most enjoyment
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 13, 2014
    #34
  5. I was watching some of your clips last night hell 3 Internet Cookies to the person.... :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 14, 2014
    #35
  6. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    yeah a majority of them are usless... I keep forgetting after the last update EVERYTHING can be viewed .. but I have noticed... some of my clips got like 30-40 views... of me just standing there.. and yet. my super duper double kill titan drop on a grunt
    pod had 1 view...
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 14, 2014
    #36
  7. Lmao!

    Well you can nail a few views from me. I watch a lot of everyones stuff sometimes, I just sit there seeing what you all record lol. Some pretty good stuff I must say. I will look for the TF clip tonight 3 Internet Cookies to the person.... :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. kingvas78 Win User

    3 Internet Cookies to the person....

    @tohell.... how much room do you need to play Sports Rival???
  9. xenomorph v1 Win User

    3 Internet Cookies to the person....

    Thanks Geek... (virtual nom nom)
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

    3 Internet Cookies to the person....

  11. tohellnbak Win User

    3 Internet Cookies to the person....

    why?? I am over 21.. hell.. Ive been 21 2 times now.... would like be getting banned from your Upload video commentary cos you were smoking a cigarette
  12. Galactic Geek Win User

    3 Internet Cookies to the person....

    Couldn't that potentially count against you for posting it on Upload (kind of like with cursing)? If anyone asks, you were yawning. ;)
Thema:

3 Internet Cookies to the person....

Loading...
  1. 3 Internet Cookies to the person.... - Similar Threads - Internet Cookies person

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  4. Instability, cf4 error, 0x000000002000000 internet error

    in XboX Insiders
    Instability, cf4 error, 0x000000002000000 internet error: I am in the Beta ring. 2 TB XSX. Three externals. 38 TB of total storage. I bought a bunch of indie games a couple days ago. Off the last ten I bought,, two were on my XSX already (gamefly...
  5. Remove internet requirement to play

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove internet requirement to play: Remove internet as a requirement to play on xbox submitted by /u/Defiant_Insect2361 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox turns off all internet in my home

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is...
  7. Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?: I was searching up since error 083750007 was popping up in my minecraft launcher .I saw other asking things that I needed. One of the Microsoft worker said download the X box app and login. I...
  8. I can’t connect my Xbox to my internet suddenly.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect my Xbox to my internet suddenly.: My Xbox suddenly won’t connect to the internet, I’ve tried restarting the console, changing the DNS settings, the Word tagging settings, an alternative MAC address, I have a wired router but it’s...
  9. Xbox won't connect to the internet

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to the internet: So I've just got a new router and went to connect my Xbox and it keeps saying wrong password check name ect I've tried the DNS trick Mac address and changing the port selection and all the hard...
  10. Why do I have to restart my xbox every damn time to get it to connect to the internet. It...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to restart my xbox every damn time to get it to connect to the internet. It...: Pretty obvious with the title but when this stingy crappy company stings you with premiums on any part or piece claiming that they "have to" because of some made up ****. You'd expect it to just...