3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed]

Discus and support 3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, just got done with the ticket. All was cleared, i was incorrectly cancelled a few days ago. Please reference ticket ID [Mod Removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by userNIZZLE, Dec 29, 2016.

1. userNIZZLE
    userNIZZLE Guest

Hello, just got done with the ticket. All was cleared, i was incorrectly cancelled a few days ago. Please reference ticket ID [Mod Removed]

:)

userNIZZLE, Dec 29, 2016
  2. mici247
    mici247 Guest
    Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

I can't eedeem my free 3 month groove music pass code.

Please help!

mici247, Dec 29, 2016
  3. bhaskar
    bhaskar Guest
    Groove Music not got 3 month free code

New to Groove Music?

Try 4 months of free music on us

During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber via email or Xbox message center.

I signed up to the trail but didn't get the token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass within the 30 days

bhaskar, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

Could you provide us with some additional details about the promotion you are inquiring about please? What were the terms of the promotion? When did you sign up for your first month?

Having more information will help us figure out how to best assist. 3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed] :)

Miss Bijoux, Dec 30, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Could you provide us with some additional details about the promotion you are inquiring about please? What were the terms of the promotion? When did you sign up for your first month?

Having more information will help us figure out how to best assist. :)
  6. walkerwheely87 Win User

Groove Code of 3 months free not recieved yet since july!

I signed up on August 14th 2016 for groove music pass during the 1 month +3 months free and did not receive my code for my extra 3 months free. Could I still get it?
  7. iMasterLee Win User

Groove music pass free 3 months promotion

The promotion was between the 16-30 of June on the home page on my Xbox one .it says that new member that join for Groove music pass will get free 3 months after they finish the first free month.
  8. Steph_Corner Win User

I have not yet received my Groove Music 3 month free token

The music groove promotion was only available for first time user here is a link to check to see if it is the same promotion that you had.

*Offer valid until 12:00 AM GMT July 1, 2017 or while supplies last. Codes for additional free months must be redeemed by August 15, 2017. Customer must sign up for a free trial (new customers only). Credit card required. Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass
    trial customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber
    via email or Xbox message center
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove
  9. David98761435 Win User

Buy one month of Groove Music Pass, and the next three months are on the house.

I responded to an email from Microsoft on 7/13/2016, signed up for a 30 day Groove Music Pass subscription on the promise by Microsoft for a 90 day Groove Music Pass access. A promo code has never been received. I was passed from one chat support representative
    to another to another to another and then after spending 30 minutes was sent here. Maybe this will get resolved soon.

Their email stated "Rev up your summer soundtrack with 3 free months (90 days) of music.* Just sign up for Groove Music Pass, and after your first paid month ($9.99), we'll email you a promo code for your bonus months (as always, you can cancel anytime).
    But hurry - this deal won't last forever."
Thema:

1. 3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed] - Similar Threads - Free Months Groove

2. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  3. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  4. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  5. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  6. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  7. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  8. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  9. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  10. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef