3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

Discus and support 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aaron woortman, Jul 23, 2023.

1. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4

:)

aaron woortman, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just says ps plus screen

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in regards to your concern you may need to reach out to your console support.

But to help you, it is required to have a subscription to play a paid online multiplayer game, on Xbox it is called an Xbox Live Gold subscription. For your console, it is PS Plus.
  3. aaron woortman Win User

3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just says ps plus screen

Red dead redemption ultimate is supposed to come with online
  4. ngocphi Win User

You have to have pan plus or any of their tier packaves

This is with any console

Online is not free for any of the consoles.except.for.ally or steam deck
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

you would have to contact Sony for support for PlayStation, and rockstar for support of red dead redemption, Microsoft has nothing to do with supporting the PlayStation platform
  6. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

Thema:

3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

1. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just... - Similar Threads - days ago bought

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  5. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  6. I requested two refunds 11 days ago.

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested two refunds 11 days ago.: I requested two refunds 11 days ago. One was approved on the 10th and the other was approved on the 13th. I haven't got a confirmation email or anything regarding it I'm my email at all. Not I'm...
  7. My Xbox one S bought 2 days ago lags (both dashboard and game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one S bought 2 days ago lags (both dashboard and game): My Xbox is lagging after a few minutes of switching it on for the first time. But when I restart it. Works perfectly!!! It's barely 2 days old. How do I fix that 85b69a4c-f23e-49c2-97ed-8be36d5fb16c
  8. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it: Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back? 844d6961-410a-44f9-b5dc-e8bdc72bcf5e
  9. Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago.: I bought Ancient coins for Sea of Thieves but after days i still haven't got them, i can provide the evidence that i bought them cb640fa4-9972-4594-96ec-5dd877d33aa4
  10. Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought game pass for PC 2 day ago. I now don't have it, and my account isn't old enough to...: I dont even understand how this is possible. Bought game pass for PC on tuesday, was playing games that day and last night. Log in today, i no longer have game pass, and it says my account is too...