3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl.

Discus and support 3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So we got 2 new controllers for xbox 1 S and still have an original. Qhen we got the 2 new types with the multi point arrowpad it was about a week... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJossie1, Dec 4, 2021.

1. JJossie1
    JJossie1 Guest

So we got 2 new controllers for xbox 1 S and still have an original. Qhen we got the 2 new types with the multi point arrowpad it was about a week later the controllers all 3 or 2 of them of any type the controllers with disconnect and resync. But here is the weird part. Player A and B will swap controls. So after it randomly disconnects and resyncs the 2 of them at ame time A now controls B character and B now uses A character..... we updated the system. Updated controllers. Full charge the batterys. Nothing is fixing it......

:)

JJossie1, Dec 4, 2021
  2. JJossie1 Win User

Unplugged all the cords. I use the xbox one Slim. Not a X/S. So maybe thats the issue? Both console amd all 3 controllers are up to date.
  3. JJossie1 Win User

The system didn't do this until we got new conrollers to replace the old ones.
    [​IMG]
  4. JJossie1 Win User

Wont know if that fixed it till tomorrow. Thats when ill have my friend over to play the game again.
  5. Default_570 Win User

par for the course

try unpairing the controllers and reconnecting them
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jossie welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try this:

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass. If you're using an original Xbox One (as opposed to an Xbox One S or One X), watch for a small white light to appear on the Xbox One's power brick (the rectangular part of the power cord). Once the white light turns orange, you can turn your Xbox One back on. If you're using an Xbox One S or One X, just wait out the minute and turn it on afterwards.
Thema:

1. 3 controllers disconnect from system and all resync at same time to diff ppl. - Similar Threads - controllers disconnect system

2. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  5. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller suddenly disconnecting: Hello all of a sudden my Xbox elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting during game play i even tried plugging the cable directly into the controller and still starts flashing for...
  8. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  9. My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting and reconnecting and I've tried everything I seen online....: I've reset my remotes and console a thousand times. Power cycle nothing works. My xbox has been in the same spot and never had a issue til the update. I'm beyond frustrated and many people have...
  10. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...