2Wire: Xbox takeing forever to install

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox takeing forever to install in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox takeing forever to install hi I just got my Xbox one s today with battlefeild 1 digital download code. I redeemed the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by frozenwizard29, Jan 16, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Xbox takeing forever to install

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox takeing forever to install
    hi I just got my Xbox one s today with battlefeild 1 digital download code. I redeemed the code it's been nearly 3 hours and only been 13% I don't think this is normal I need help what do I do should I just leave it all night or what ?

Any advice or help would be appreciated

By the way I'm not sure what a forum is so I just selected 2wire

:)

frozenwizard29, Jan 16, 2017
  2. taking forever to install

Bought disk on Saturday and has been stuck at 49% for the last 24 hours. Seems like the games are taking longer to install from disk these days. Anyone have any idea in what year I will be able to play the game? There needs to be a policy that installation
    should take no more than an hour, if that means put it on multiple disk then so be it!!! Oh and I have a 12mbs internet speed, which seems to be the national average.

SeniorChief007, Jan 16, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    taking forever to install

Sorry to hear it. Odds are an update is hampering the install of the game from the disc. What you should try is to disconnect the console from the internet for the duration of the disc install then reconnect for any available updates.

onyxishere, Jan 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: Xbox takeing forever to install