2Wire: Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor When months ago I purchased a new PC I was pleased to note my Xbox 360 was... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JimHH1, Dec 22, 2016.

1. JimHH1
    JimHH1 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor
    When months ago I purchased a new PC I was pleased to note my Xbox 360 was connecting to the touch monitor however after approx three weeks it no longer does despite me trying all sorts of checks I can input from my PC and download games direct but trying
    to play via my keyboard is just too frustrating.

I would appreciate assistance with this problem

:)

JimHH1, Dec 22, 2016
  2. TheBouffy
    TheBouffy Guest
    cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

Same problem for me ... impossible to install any driver for this adapter which is specially for W10 !!!!

So my xbox one controller can't be connected to my PC (with W10 Pro installed and updated )

TheBouffy, Dec 22, 2016
  3. NaNoSish
    NaNoSish Guest
    Connecting my XBOX 360 E (the new console) to a pc monitor

Hello. I want to connect my XBOX 360 E (the newest console on the market) to a pc monitor. My monitor only has a vga connection and there is a new vga connection on the back of the new XBOX. So, how should I connect those two? Thanks in advice.

NaNoSish, Dec 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: