2Wire: Xbox live one month free trial :(

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox live one month free trial :( in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live one month free trial :( cant u add a feature for the one month trial that said u don't need to put your bank info in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by R4G3 O5C4R, Mar 4, 2017.

1. R4G3 O5C4R
    R4G3 O5C4R Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live one month free trial 2Wire: Xbox live one month free trial :( :(
    cant u add a feature for the one month trial that said u don't need to put your bank info in u only get the one month free trial that's it because, I've been trying to get it to work but it won't and all I want to do is play with my friends on GTA V

my only game

:"(

Please

:)

R4G3 O5C4R, Mar 4, 2017
  2. spyyosh
    spyyosh Guest
    2Wire: Error?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Error?
    Hey so I just bought a used Xbox at GameStop, I wanted to see if I could try it for free. But the trial button wasn't there. Just the 1 month and 3 months and 12 months? Is it possible to actually get the trial? I've never had Xbox live and I wanna check
    it out to see if I like it then buy it.

spyyosh, Mar 4, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    New Console and 3 month Xbox Life Gold Subscription

There are 3 x 1 month free trials per new xbox console. In order to access the trial you'll need to create a brand new account on the console. When it asks you to join live select No. It will then offer you a one month free trial of the Live service.

onyxishere, Mar 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: