2Wire: Xbox 360 not my hard drive

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox 360 not my hard drive in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 not my hard drive Heys guys So I bought this 250gb hard drive on eBay since my Xbox was full and all, and when... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TaperHydra3171, Jul 7, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Xbox 360 not my hard drive

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 not my hard drive
    Heys guys

So I bought this 250gb hard drive on eBay since my Xbox was full and all, and when arrived it did work as usual. But then after a not even a couple months, I tried buying a game but then it said "Not enough space available" so I went to change the storage
    device but I saw it didn't appear at all. So then I checked if it was even IN the Xbox at all and saw it was indeed in there. So then I tried all the things Microsoft suggested to "troubleshoot" it and after all that, my Xbox still didn't detect my device.
    I mean it could have something to with the fact I bought from a manufacturer in China and all, and the fact that it doesn't have the usual "Xbox 360" title on but it has all the certification things (e.g. FCC, CE, UL) on. But when I opened the hard drive up
    and compared the parts inside to an official Xbox 360 hard drive parts, they both looked exactly the same. I haven't yet resorted to buying a new a hard drive since my did have my memory for Dragon Age Inquisition, Cod etc..

All I'm looking for is some help figuring what to do to solve my problem.

thanks

:)

TaperHydra3171, Jul 7, 2017
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: xbox gamertag

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: xbox gamertag
    hey guys i need help i accidently formatted my xbox 360 hard drive not knowing what it would and lost my profile i tried to download it back but i did email wrong when i registered but it somehow worked and know it says it wring when i enter it in to download
    profile any help is appreciated thanks

Miamidolfins17, Jul 7, 2017
  3. BUTTO FINGA
    BUTTO FINGA Guest
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

Some of my friends are having the same problem with the 20GB hard drive and an original XBOX 360 but my other friends with an original XBOX 360 with a 60GB hard drive and up do not have this problem... I assume it's the hard drive?

BUTTO FINGA, Jul 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: Xbox 360 not my hard drive