2Wire: Why am i still banned

Discus and support 2Wire: Why am i still banned in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why am i still banned Hi, you can review the available details of your current suspension at the following link Enforcement... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HornChart220716, Jun 24, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Why am i still banned

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why am i still banned
    Hi,

you can review the available details of your current suspension at the following link

Enforcement

Please note, however, that the ban would be effective until around the same time of day you received it.

:)

HornChart220716, Jun 24, 2017
  2. 2Wire: Banned why

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Banned why
    I need to know why my Xbox account was banned CalllMeeeConnor not sure in right place

ii Connor xW xX, Jun 24, 2017
  3. Archy56
    Archy56 Guest
    2Wire: Xbox Live Enforcement

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Live Enforcement
    My gamertag is , and I would like to know how and why I am communication banned from Xbox Live as of yesterday. I have not been signed into Xbox Live for 8 days, and can prove that. All I need is an explanation to why I am now banned. Please help!

Archy56, Jun 24, 2017
  4. iTs A Shane
    iTs A Shane Guest

Hi,

you can review the available details of your current suspension at the following link

Enforcement

Please note, however, that the ban would be effective until around the same time of day you received it.

iTs A Shane, Jun 24, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: