2Wire: tv orange

Discus and support 2Wire: tv orange in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): tv orange hello since yesterday i can't access to the "tv d'orange" on my XBOX360 and the message tells me to call theoange... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SeveringCoder43, Sep 28, 2017.

1. 2Wire: tv orange

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): tv orange
    hello

since yesterday i can't access to the "tv d'orange" on my XBOX360 and the message tells me to call theoange technical support and those ones told me to contact microsoft . here there's somone who can help me.

salut

depuis hier je n'accède ^lus a la tvd'orange sur ma 360 le message me dit de conyacyer orange etorange me dit de contacter microsoft. quelqu'un aurait il une olution

:)

SeveringCoder43, Sep 28, 2017
  2. Nico Medic
    Nico Medic Guest
    canal + et canal sat

Abracadabra,

Selon le blog du
    Major Nelson
    :

[quote user="Major Nelson"]In addition, on December 15th Microsoft and Orange

announced
    that Orange TV is coming to Xbox LIVE in France, starting in Spring 2012. Thirty Orange TV channels will initially be available, including the major channels available in the French market. Later in the year, “catch-up” TV and Orange’s video on
    demand catalog will also be available.[/quote]

En Français, Microsoft et Orange annonce la TV d'orange au printemps 2012 sur Xbox Live.

Nico Medic, Sep 28, 2017
  3. FervantGuide
    FervantGuide Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live

My router is 2WIRE supplied by ATT with my high speed internet account and my IP Gateway is 192.168.1.254 and currently on my laptop in front of TV and XBOX at 192.168.1.70

FervantGuide, Sep 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: tv orange