2Wire: this is for this event you put on my xbox

Discus and support 2Wire: this is for this event you put on my xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): this is for this event you put on my xbox hello I have been waiting since xmas to play the event everytime this event tells... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by babygurllove45, Jan 17, 2017.

1. 2Wire: this is for this event you put on my xbox

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): this is for this event you put on my xbox
    hello I have been waiting since xmas to play the event everytime this event tells me I have to wait 20 hours and then 19 and then 1day and 20 and 25 mins before I can play I never played it because you never open it for me to play I play the daily challenges
    and I like this xbox but come on I been waiting too long to play I don't even have no events complete lack of waiting and never seeing this new event so please let me play if I I will remove it so I want be disappointed from not being able to play said

:)

babygurllove45, Jan 17, 2017
  2. 2Wire: Forzathon event

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Forzathon event
    Every time I complete a forzathon event my rewards do not show

RaeBorderCollie, Jan 17, 2017
  3. demenace
    demenace Guest
    Network will not assign IP address to XBOX

Your issue may come from the setup your using. Putting another router behind a 2wire router does not work very well. 2wire devices are both modems and routers, in one device. So you typically do not need another router, like a Netgear, behind it. Although
    this should not prevent you from getting an IP address, it will affect your connection to Xbox Live. If you want to use a Netgear router behind the 2Wire, you should put the 2Wire in "bridge" mode. That would make it act more like a standard modem.

demenace, Jan 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: this is for this event you put on my xbox