2Wire: Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help

Discus and support 2Wire: Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help We have an xbox one and my grandsons have been playing the free "Games with Gold"... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by busterblood99, Jun 24, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help
    We have an xbox one and my grandsons have been playing the free "Games with Gold" game skate park. I have the xbox set up so a passkey has to be used by myself for any charges but over the last couple of days I have had 4 charges for items, related to this
    game, charged to my credit card without any passkey or authorization having been given. My grandsons do not have the passkey and have not tried to make any purchases. Has anyone else had the same problem? and how is the "game" managing to charge my credit
    card without authorization.?????

:)

busterblood99, Jun 24, 2017
  2. WARB0RG
    WARB0RG Guest
    Favorite thing to do in free-roam

Been down the skate parks with my BMX.

WARB0RG, Jun 24, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3
    I have an Xbox one and my Game skate three will not let me sign in to my account in the game. Every time the game opens I have to restart none of my achievements, skate parks and characters are saved. it is really annoying and I wish someone could help
    me with this.

TBNRbaconpanda, Jun 24, 2017
  4. WARB0RG Win User

Favorite thing to do in free-roam

Been down the skate parks with my BMX.
  5. Tenacious Dandy Win User

create parks skate 3 help

Hi there miss portia , it said it was successful, but isnt showing up anywhere
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Greetings, Tenacious! Can you please take a look at this sticky and let us know if it helps resolve the issue:

forums.xbox.com/.../752.aspx
    ? Otherwise if you are sure you redeemed the code successfully but the content is not showing up in your download history I would recommend getting in touch with phone support for your region. They should be able to assist you
    further with this matter. Thank you!
  7. Tenacious Dandy Win User

Not showw up on mine or amtd2002 download/purchase history tried the code again and it says it has already been used
  8. mazzella Win User

If what you entered was an actual download code for xbox live you should be able to go into your purchase history, or downloads on your account and see if it's actually worked. If not you can try entering the code again. If the dlc is in your purchase history,
    but not your download history then it likely just didn't download and that's the reason you're not seeing it.
Thema:

2Wire: Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help

1. 2Wire: Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help - Similar Threads - 2Wire Skate Park

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  8. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...