2Wire: Server is down on Bingo

Discus and support 2Wire: Server is down on Bingo in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Server is down on Bingo Bingo server is not working. 9d3232d0-c630-4c84-964c-892d5dd2cc7a Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ReddishFlame905, Jan 18, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Server is down on Bingo

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Server is down on Bingo
    Bingo server is not working.

:)

ReddishFlame905, Jan 18, 2017
  2. 2Wire: bingo server problems

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): bingo server problems
    Stuck in a game. Second time I will lose my bingos

MannerlyShip0, Jan 18, 2017
  3. 2Wire: microsoft bingo

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): microsoft bingo
    I find I have a continual problem connecting to bingo as the server is not working and I am blocked out

NasalEel5599102, Jan 18, 2017
  4. BGBDWLF631 Win User

2Wire: Server down again!

I can't connect to the Xbox servers either, keep thinking its something wrong with my Xbox. Are you getting the "DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names" message too?
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

BINGO SERVER DOWN

Still not available here as well.

Probably have to wait for a fix.
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Bingo server down

This was a known issue, but was fixed as of 2-3 hours ago. Sorry this was affected for so long! It should be working now.
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Bingo server down

Hello NonleadedTick47,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any known server issues with the game. If they determine that everything is okay with their sever, let us know so that we may troubleshoot the connection on
    the device that is being utilized. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. KathyKern Win User

Bingo - Server Down

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it still does not connect. Any help?
Thema:

2Wire: Server is down on Bingo

1. 2Wire: Server is down on Bingo - Similar Threads - 2Wire Server down

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire: server error

2Wire: server error: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): server error Some site's aren't supported on the Xbox because of the lack of a flash player. The update most likely caused it. 00c39cd7-8894-4906-8921-271e1a5d09f1
  8. 2Wire: Server down again!

2Wire: Server down again!: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Server down again! I can't connect to the Xbox servers either, keep thinking its something wrong with my Xbox. Are you getting the "DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names"...
  9. 2Wire: server error

2Wire: server error: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): server error constant "Server connection error" , what to do??? 1d0df0c7-845a-4796-8fa8-7d1b6a766eab
  10. 2Wire: bingo server problems

2Wire: bingo server problems: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): bingo server problems Stuck in a game. Second time I will lose my bingos f6a947da-c902-415f-9083-c119460a8e26