2Wire: Server down again!

Discus and support 2Wire: Server down again! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Server down again! I can't connect to the Xbox servers either, keep thinking its something wrong with my Xbox. Are you getting... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by rdwlcw, Apr 6, 2017.

1. rdwlcw
    rdwlcw Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Server down again!
    I can't connect to the Xbox servers either, keep thinking its something wrong with my Xbox. Are you getting the "DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names" message too?

:)

rdwlcw, Apr 6, 2017
  2. 2Wire: Server is down on Bingo

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Server is down on Bingo
    Bingo server is not working.

ReddishFlame905, Apr 6, 2017
  3. FarQue3858
    FarQue3858 Guest
    server down again?

I'm glad its not just me....how long does it normally take before its working?

FarQue3858, Apr 6, 2017
  4. BGBDWLF631
    BGBDWLF631 Guest

I can't connect to the Xbox servers either, keep thinking its something wrong with my Xbox. Are you getting the "DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names" message too?

BGBDWLF631, Apr 7, 2017
  5. BGBDWLF631 Win User

6. FarQue3858 Win User

server down again?

I'm glad its not just me....how long does it normally take before its working?
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

The server is down again

Hey RuttedWings6179! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Check out the Casual Games FAQ for some basic troubleshooting steps and Error
    Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    for some additional steps. If you could, please provide the following information as well:

• Region:
    • Device:
    • Mobile (Y/N):
    • Operating System:
    • Wired or wireless connection:
    Additionally if you could please upload a DXDiag file to a file hosting service like OneDrive, that will greatly help us in sorting out what may be going on. Steps can be found here (Note:
    one DXDiag is run, you will get the file by selecting "Save All Information"). Thanks!
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Server down again

There was an issue today with the Xbox Store servers that prevented people from making new purchases and accessing purchased content. It may have affected some games that needed an active connection to the Xbox Store as well.

The servers appear to be working fine at the time of this post, so you should be good to go.
  9. G0x2xSL33P Win User

Servers. Down. Again?

XBL, PSN, COD Ghost, and Destiny got DDOS attacked last night...again.
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Server down again! - Similar Threads - 2Wire Server down

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire: server error

2Wire: server error: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): server error Some site's aren't supported on the Xbox because of the lack of a flash player. The update most likely caused it. 00c39cd7-8894-4906-8921-271e1a5d09f1
  8. 2Wire: server error

2Wire: server error: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): server error constant "Server connection error" , what to do??? 1d0df0c7-845a-4796-8fa8-7d1b6a766eab
  9. 2Wire: Server is down on Bingo

2Wire: Server is down on Bingo: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Server is down on Bingo Bingo server is not working. 9d3232d0-c630-4c84-964c-892d5dd2cc7a
  10. 2Wire: bingo server problems

2Wire: bingo server problems: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): bingo server problems Stuck in a game. Second time I will lose my bingos f6a947da-c902-415f-9083-c119460a8e26