2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?

Discus and support 2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it? need some help. Purchased a digital code but logged into... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HeadlessZebra33, Feb 6, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?
    need some help. Purchased a digital code but logged into the wrong family account when I downloaded it. How do I switch accounts?

:)

HeadlessZebra33, Feb 6, 2017
  2. xUserZer0x
    xUserZer0x Guest
    Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active account?

Just purchased the digital code for Halo 5 from Amazon and clicked the "Redeem at XBOX LIVE" button. This apparently logged in automatically using defunct account credentials (still sitting in the browser's saved login info), and the code was redeemed to
    the wrong account (i.e., this one). How do I transfer to my active account?

thanks

xUserZer0x, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Shouxin26
    Shouxin26 Guest
    Xbox One code redeemed on wrong account

I redeemed a game code that I received when I purchased Assassins Creed: Origins Deluxe edition on my wrong account and I'm wondering if there's a way I can redeem it again (with proof of purchase of game and code of course).

Shouxin26, Feb 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?