2Wire: Pre-Ordered 3 Games and haven't received my 15,000 Reward Points

Discus and support 2Wire: Pre-Ordered 3 Games and haven't received my 15,000 Reward Points in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Pre-Ordered 3 Games and haven't received my 15,000 Reward Points My Account is under Gamertag "VoraciousViking" I have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SNIPER 25X, Mar 15, 2017.

1. SNIPER 25X
    SNIPER 25X Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Pre-Ordered 3 Games and haven't received my 15,000 Reward Points
    My Account is under Gamertag "VoraciousViking"

I have pre-ordered For Honor, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and Yooka-Laylee

ADVERTISEMENT: Xbox Live Rewards

:)

SNIPER 25X, Mar 15, 2017
  2. RiverSong91
    RiverSong91 Guest
    Pre order punch card

Hi there. I have pre ordered 3 games for the 15,000 rewards points but it has not unlocked and I have not received my reward. I've been waiting a month now since my pre orders and it still hasn't unlocked. Gamertag is .

RiverSong91, Mar 15, 2017
  3. BiLLzuMaNaTi
    BiLLzuMaNaTi Guest
    I didn't recieve my Xbox reward points for two reward missions I completed

I completed two reward point missions from Xbox rewards my missions. I bought the Ezio collection from the Microsoft store and I was supposed to receive 15,000 reward points and a movie ticket. I got the movie ticket but I never got the 15,000 points. It
    said it would take up to 2 weeks but its been a month now. I still have the ad for the mission in my email and I have the receipt of my purchase to prove it. Also the other mission I did was pre-order 3 games for another 15,000 points. I pre-ordered Watchdogs
    2, Dead Rising 4 and Resident Evil 7. It showed on my missions that I pre-ordered 3 games and had 3 punches on the card and I never received 15,000 points for it. Please help me - Nick

BiLLzuMaNaTi, Mar 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: