2Wire: NAT Type

Discus and support 2Wire: NAT Type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Its Saberr, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Its Saberr
    Its Saberr Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type
    Hello!

You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT.

:)

Its Saberr, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Tragic1012
    Tragic1012 Guest
    Tragic1012, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Nov 3, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you se this message on your Xbox One console, your network connection may be blocked or dropped:

• NAT Type: Unavailable in Network settings
    To fix your connection, first check your router:

1. Check to make sure your router has the latest updates.
    2. Check to make sure your router has Teredo connectivity enabled. You can find out how to check Teredo connectivity for your router in its manual or on the manufacturer’s online support site. For Apple AirPort and FRITZ!box routers, see:
    Once you’ve checked your router:

1. Restart your router and your Xbox One.
    2. Go to Settings > Network > Network settings to make sure the error message is gone.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2018
  5. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Open NAT is the desired result. If your Xbox is reporting Open NAT, then you should be good. What service is being affected that has you investigating NAT?

Echo4Ent, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
  7. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: NAT Type: Strict

9. Liquatic Win User

Fable 2 Episodes won't let me install again.

No no no. 2wire meaning the modem brand, a brand like Sony, Ubee, etc. 2wire is a brand name for a certain type of modem.
  10. Frizio I iB Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Nat

hey there :)

Which port you opened???
  11. DeathsDoc Win User

connection keeps cutting out

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA

Modem brand & model number: 2wire gateway. 2701HGV-B

Router brand & model number: 2wire gateway. 2701HGV-B

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? wpa/wpa2

Things you have tried: contacted service provider, change network password,

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown unknown

Is NAT Type Open? dont know

Any Error Codes you encounter:

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? DSL

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? U-verse

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen? connected
Thema:

1. 2Wire: NAT Type - Similar Threads - 2Wire NAT Type

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My Nat is moderate and high latency

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My Nat is moderate and high latency: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My Nat is moderate and high latency what steps have you tried because my latency went back to normal on its own 71074546-158e-4527-9d47-ff8a015272a1
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: NAT Type: Strict

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: NAT Type: Strict: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): NAT Type: Strict Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Nat

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Nat: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Nat hey there :) Which port you opened??? a5ce67a2-a840-4252-9cce-71c7fed18e8e
  10. Xbox one strict NAT with AT&T U-Verse 2wire 3801 HGV gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one strict NAT with AT&T U-Verse 2wire 3801 HGV gateway: I'm having problems with my xbox one. I bought mine on launch, and I havent had any problems connecting to games or anything. My brother just got a Xbox one about a month ago and since he got his....