2Wire: I'm not a Naruto fan but

Discus and support 2Wire: I'm not a Naruto fan but in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I'm not a Naruto fan but hey guys I may be jumping the gun here but I'm sure I'm not the only one can you please make Naruto... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by clinkywardance, Feb 17, 2017.

1. 2Wire: I'm not a Naruto fan but

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I'm not a Naruto fan but
    hey guys I may be jumping the gun here but I'm sure I'm not the only one can you please make Naruto rise of a ninja available on x1. It boggles me why some of my favorite titles and Xbox wonders haven't already been made available. I did get Bioshock so
    maybe this would be prayer box will help push things along. Meetings held on Mondays. Thanksxbox.

:)

clinkywardance, Feb 17, 2017
  2. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN AVATAR OUTFITS ON MARKETPLACE

I got the same problem if you find something let me know I'm a Naruto huge fan too

TaychiXDeLuXeXx, Feb 17, 2017
  3. QuA QuaZzy
    QuA QuaZzy Guest
    Xbox One needs more Anime Exclusives

I'm just hoping Xbox ONE gets a ONE PIECE and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN EXCLUSIVE ! Naruto rise of a ninja and Naruto broken bonds are classics! They really gave the experience of living the ANIME! All ONE PIECE AND NARUTO FANS PLEASE HELP MAKE THIS POSSIBLE! As
    gamers we should be able to demand what games we want! XBOX Neva let the GAMERS DOWN!

QuA QuaZzy, Feb 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: I'm not a Naruto fan but