2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

Discus and support 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!" There "I tried to play Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RubinBlut340545, Jan 4, 2017.

1. 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!" There
    "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!"

There is the Error code104_107_1. What can I do?

:)

RubinBlut340545, Jan 4, 2017
  2. malumac
    malumac Guest
    error code 101_107_1

Hi!

I'm addicted to all daily challenges! But got a problem trying to play Mahjong (Microsoft Casual Games). I've playing it online with no problem until today! Cannot play it online today. Although I could do it with other games (Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    and Microsoft Jigsaw).

Is there anyone who could give me some help?

Thanks,

MaluPanda

malumac, Jan 4, 2017
  3. I can not load the newest microsoft solataire collection why?

I tried to play Microsoft solitaire collection. already stated that I have the app down loaded. Please help.

SoiledComic907, Jan 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...