2Wire: I need help

Discus and support 2Wire: I need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I need help I can't send messages on Xbox live an I can't talk "in game chat". I tried the normal ways to fix it but I can't.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by oIPullOutQuicko, Feb 19, 2017.

1. 2Wire: I need help

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I need help
    I can't send messages on Xbox live an I can't talk "in game chat". I tried the normal ways to fix it but I can't. I havnt been reported, I have a gold membership, my settings have been checked and its a new head set an controller....

:)

oIPullOutQuicko, Feb 19, 2017
  2. Ghostmode101
    Ghostmode101 Guest
    2Wire: I need help!

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I need help!
    I need help I've emailed ea and Microsoft asking why my game dvr on my Xbox one s quit working on one of my favorite games after there update was installed to my system idk what's wrong idk if it's the game app or the system update but on my UFC 2 it says
    this game cannot record to my dvr or stream or beam broadcast please help e with this email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if u know anything or can help

Ghostmode101, Feb 19, 2017
  3. 2Wire: Need help

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Need help
    my friend tried to sing into Minecraft for the first time and put in the wrong age how do you Chang it

redbabyvampire, Feb 19, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: I need help