2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

Discus and support 2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ? How do I play off the disc without hours of downloading ?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OrneryMarker417, Feb 4, 2017.

1. 2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?
    How do I play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

:)

OrneryMarker417, Feb 4, 2017
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    How long does Ryse take?

IF its a disc, then you can play any game that is already downloaded to the game that does not require you to put a disc in. If its physical you can play whatever. The download depends on how fast your internet is, I just went and bought Ryse again this last weekend and it took about an hour and a half to download and install completely.

bloosuga, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    how do i get Halo 4 to run off the hard drive instead of the DVD drive?

Like I said, as long as it's installed it should play off the hard drive no matter how you start the game. The disc will still spin at start up and sometimes they do spin during the game. The only way to play it without having to use the disc drive at all
    would be to download the game digitally.

Smwutches, Feb 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?