2Wire: Hello Xbox!

Discus and support 2Wire: Hello Xbox! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Hello Xbox! Hello Xbox enforcement team! My account has been recently banned from communication until October. I do understand... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Baltimo3, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Baltimo3
    Baltimo3 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Hello Xbox!
    Hello Xbox enforcement team! My account has been recently banned from communication until October. I do understand why and I do take full responsibility of my actions. What I did was unacceptable. I should've been the bigger man in this situation and not
    respond to the immature trash talkers on Xbox Live. I am very sorry for saying the things I've said but I'm writing this to ask for a pardon of my wrong doings. I ask that you can please reconsider banning me. I know I shouldn't have said those things because
    it goes against the terms and conditions but you must understand that I was being trolled and bullied by kids who were younger than me. They troll you until you're full of anger and hatred then as soon as you say something to them, they report you. Please
    reconsider your ban on my account for communication. And I'll will do my part by controlling myself and what I say to others of the Xbox community. Thank you for your time,

:)

Baltimo3, Jul 18, 2017
  2. LavenderDead
    LavenderDead Guest
    NAT Error ?

Hello

2Wire 2700HG-B

its directly connect via Ethernet

my ISP is At&t

LavenderDead, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Xbox connection error

Hello people of the xbox forums. I need your help conecting to xbox live. I have done every step and it is still not working and is getting me pissed. I have the 2wire router at & t gives you.

Thanks,

a wild P0KEM0N, Jul 18, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: