2Wire: got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me ...

Discus and support 2Wire: got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me very upset. Game developers have the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zazebo, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Zazebo
    Zazebo Guest

2Wire: got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me ...

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me very upset.
    Game developers have the ability to build game-specific security into their titles and enforce their community policies independent of the greater Xbox Live system. This is often true for games that feature extensive player-created content or have robust
    and active online communities. Since every game is different, the method by which you are notified of a game ban varies by developer.

Game-specific bans fall outside the scope of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement, and XBLPET and Xbox Support cannot provide insight into game-specific enforcement actions. For specific information about a game ban, please contact the appropriate developer or
    publisher.

:)

Zazebo, Nov 28, 2016
  2. TnL SauXe
    TnL SauXe Guest
    2Wire: Banned for beating someone and 2k

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Banned for beating someone and 2k
    So I'm online playing a game of 2k and trash talker comes to mypark and I beat him in it and he got mad because I beat him so he said he was gonna report me and he did and now I'm banned please tell me why I'm banned because I beat him in a game?

TnL SauXe, Nov 28, 2016
  3. please take away my banishments on xbox

i got com banned for no reason so now i cant talk or play any multiplayer games so if you could please cancel the ban on me i would really appreciate it.

COLBY10292000, Nov 28, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Game developers have the ability to build game-specific security into their titles and enforce their community policies independent of the greater Xbox Live system. This is often true for games that feature extensive player-created content or have robust
    and active online communities. Since every game is different, the method by which you are notified of a game ban varies by developer.

Game-specific bans fall outside the scope of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement, and XBLPET and Xbox Support cannot provide insight into game-specific enforcement actions. For specific information about a game ban, please contact the appropriate developer or
    publisher.

M3tal Daz3, Dec 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: