2Wire: Genuine Xbox and controller

Discus and support 2Wire: Genuine Xbox and controller in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Genuine Xbox and controller Hi Can anyone help me I have just found out my 11 year old has been on a windows live account... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FourVariable716, Oct 15, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Genuine Xbox and controller

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Genuine Xbox and controller
    Hi

Can anyone help me I have just found out my 11 year old has been on a windows live account that is not Microsoft and am worried that the Xbox 360 he has got may not be genuine as serial number isn't recongnised. Is there a way I can check controllers also
    and other parts that came included like Kinect. His screen name was fixingcat69 and I thought it was odd seems as he was only 8 but we paid to get it changed however one of his controllers has a J6 and a J9 on the battery circuit board and I'm worried they
    have been distributed. It was a xmas present from his dad. Also there has been Trojan 69 hacking from broadband modem and looks like he's been groomed online. I'm getting the CEOP unit but just wanted to check the products genuinity first

Thanks

:)

FourVariable716, Oct 15, 2017
  2. 2Wire: Can you find an elite controller to another xbox one console

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Can you find an elite controller to another xbox one console
    Cause my xbox and controller got stollen

RepleteJoker702, Oct 15, 2017
  3. is my controller genuine?

i bought a xbox 360 wired console s/n number : 02060079853139.but it didnt have any inline release or driver cd.is it genuine?

DarklingEnd75, Oct 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: Genuine Xbox and controller