2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire

Discus and support 2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Events Challenge in Solitaire why is the Events challenge set for American time. we are in Australia and by the time we get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SuddenDoor5368, Jan 22, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Events Challenge in Solitaire
    why is the Events challenge set for American time. we are in Australia and by the time we get it, it is our bedtime and then it is finished by the time we get half way through. why can't we have a different time to the US. thank you

:)

SuddenDoor5368, Jan 22, 2017
  2. Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today

Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge -Solitaire World Tour Event for today

I started the Daily Challenge-Solitaire World Tour Event- for today - solved my first game - and was instantly kicked out. Now every time I try and go back it starts to load and the screen closes. I can play the other solitaire games just not any on the
    Solitaire World Tour Event. PLEASE HELP!

LimitableKhan65, Jan 22, 2017
  3. BoomyPlayer5
    BoomyPlayer5 Guest
    Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

BoomyPlayer5, Jan 22, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire