2Wire: Enforcement team hear me out

Discus and support 2Wire: Enforcement team hear me out in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Enforcement team hear me out Hello. Apologies, we can't address any of the enforcement cases on these forums. You will need... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WH1T3K00LA1D, Jul 6, 2017.

1. WH1T3K00LA1D
    WH1T3K00LA1D Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Enforcement team hear me out
    Hello.

Apologies, we can't address any of the enforcement cases on these forums.

You will need to go to Xbox's enforcement page to acquire more information on your ban.

:)

WH1T3K00LA1D, Jul 6, 2017
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got my friend message banned for life.

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I got my friend message banned for life.
    hey,

the enforcement team doesn't use the forums. the only site for enforcement problems is enforcement.xbox.com

ShadowNavi147, Jul 6, 2017
  3. BlankDrive
    BlankDrive Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Suspended for sending lyrics

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Suspended for sending lyrics
    hey there 2Wire: Enforcement team hear me out :)

As metal daze wrote... the only way is through the enforcement team 2Wire: Enforcement team hear me out ;)

BlankDrive, Jul 6, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Jul 12, 2017
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Hello.

Apologies, we can't address any of the enforcement cases on these forums.

You will need to go to Xbox's enforcement page to acquire more information on your ban.

Geth, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: