2Wire: Disk Games Not Installing

Discus and support 2Wire: Disk Games Not Installing in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Disk Games Not Installing I've had the same problem, I done a test on small games e.g terraria and they install however I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SnM Destiny, Jul 10, 2017.

1. SnM Destiny
    SnM Destiny Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Disk Games Not Installing
    I've had the same problem, I done a test on small games e.g terraria and they install however I tried to install halo: 5 and that doesn't work either, I believe that it's a hardware failure on the disc drive however I haven't got enough evidence to back
    it up though 2Wire: Disk Games Not Installing :(

:)

SnM Destiny, Jul 10, 2017
  2. Pelacuas13
    Pelacuas13 Guest
    2Wire: Games that i download are not working.

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Games that i download are not working.
    My xbox downloaded games are not loading and only the disk games work. What can I do?

Pelacuas13, Jul 10, 2017
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Not installing

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Not installing
    Hi RebeliousBacon4,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with installing your game. Is this a digital game or are you installing from a disc?

If you are installing from a disc, the following article has some great troubleshooting:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-installation-process-stops

Let us know how it works out.

RebeliousBacon4, Jul 10, 2017
  4. DHPaton
    DHPaton Guest

I've had the same problem, I done a test on small games e.g terraria and they install however I tried to install halo: 5 and that doesn't work either, I believe that it's a hardware failure on the disc drive however I haven't got enough evidence to back
    it up though 2Wire: Disk Games Not Installing :(

DHPaton, Aug 19, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: