2Wire: Cortana keeps going rogue

Discus and support 2Wire: Cortana keeps going rogue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Cortana keeps going rogue I tell Cortana to turn the volume up. She hears what I say, even too the point of displaying my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by rainmanfaith, Mar 12, 2017.

1. rainmanfaith
    rainmanfaith Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Cortana keeps going rogue
    I tell Cortana to turn the volume up. She hears what I say, even too the point of displaying my exact words on the screen. Inexplicably, she decides she's smarter than me, and proceeds to turn the volume down.

What can I do to make her obey me? Obviously better enunciation doesn't help.

:)

rainmanfaith, Mar 12, 2017
  2. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    Halo 5 teaser video

Chief left the UNSC to search for for some remenant of Cortana, which is essentially going rogue or becoming a traitor. Oni and the UNSC can't have one of their weapons, made by Halsey going off the leash. Locke is sent to find Chief with orders to kill
    him, only to find out some truth that makes him question whether chief is a hero or a traitor.

PICK 34, Mar 12, 2017
  3. axblberger
    axblberger Guest
    2Wire: Hey cortana: record that

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Hey cortana: record that
    Ever since the new ui update, whenever I record a clip, a big dialogue box pops up and doesn't allow me to interact with my game (diablo 3 in this case), until it is done recording. Before the update, it would record while I played. I don't see any setting
    to change it to go back to the way it was before.

axblberger, Mar 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: