2Wire: Apache Air asault.......XBOX ONE ??

Discus and support 2Wire: Apache Air asault.......XBOX ONE ?? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Apache Air asault.......XBOX ONE ?? APACH AIR ASAULT........OXBOX ONE ?? 646495a5-f97d-4fa3-870d-a8e9b1c4f2a4 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Limping ratt, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Limping ratt
    Limping ratt Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Apache Air asault.......XBOX ONE ??
    APACH AIR ASAULT........OXBOX ONE ??

:)

Limping ratt, Mar 2, 2017
  2. Apache: air ****

[quote user="OutlawedSaint"]

If anyone has this and wants to do a little coop give me a shout, specifically "Sharks in the water" and "City on fire" I could use a 2nd apache out there with me...those 2 are a bit tough solo. Peace.

[/quote]

Unless if it was added, which I haven't seen Gaijin declare anything, there is no co-op for the single player missions.

Well, there sort of is if both players are on the same Xbox; one pilot, one gunner.

There are a few videos on Youtube that you can search for that show you the method of completing the mission on Veteran.

If you are playing Realistic or Training, you can just follow those videos and just use more Hydra rockets (Veteran doesn't get the automatic reload).

The most important part of those videos are when and how those guys use their hellfires.

Good flying!

gameshoes3003, Mar 2, 2017
  3. Apache: air ****

Good for you, you want a medel ...I'm doing it my way...not your way....then I'll go on to the other modes...if that's Ok if you.

HarleyTripleX, Mar 2, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: