2Wire: 3 xboxs

Discus and support 2Wire: 3 xboxs in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): 3 xboxs No there is not a way to have more than one console set as your home console but you can still play all of your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dark Jedi 7, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Dark Jedi 7
    Dark Jedi 7 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): 3 xboxs
    No there is not a way to have more than one console set as your home console but you can still play all of your digital games when you're logged in to the account that bought them on any console. Just log in and play. Only one instance of the account and
    game can be online at the same time. The console that holds your my home xbox license can play your games offline. For more info on playing xbox one offline see here: Using Xbox One Offline

Please be aware you only get 3 moves of your my home xbox licenses and you have to wait a year before you can move it again. And please leave the licenses on the most used console.

For more info about the "My Home Xbox" feature see here: My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One

:)

Dark Jedi 7, Jun 15, 2017
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha
    I want to upgrade the Insider from Ring 3 to Alpha

II 0ne Piece II, Jun 15, 2017
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Black Ops 3 Xbox 360 edition

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Black Ops 3 Xbox 360 edition
    I don't think Activision will but it wouldn't surprise if they did since the new one is coming out in a few months.

UnreadBarley67, Jun 15, 2017
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

No there is not a way to have more than one console set as your home console but you can still play all of your digital games when you're logged in to the account that bought them on any console. Just log in and play. Only one instance of the account and
    game can be online at the same time. The console that holds your my home xbox license can play your games offline. For more info on playing xbox one offline see here: Using Xbox One Offline

Please be aware you only get 3 moves of your my home xbox licenses and you have to wait a year before you can move it again. And please leave the licenses on the most used console.

For more info about the "My Home Xbox" feature see here: My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One

ChiefJoboo, Jun 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: