2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Xbox Pass & DRM

Discus and support 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Xbox Pass & DRM in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Xbox Pass & DRM I like the idea of MS offering this download service. It sounds promising with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Applied Motion, Mar 2, 2017.

1. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Xbox Pass & DRM

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Xbox Pass & DRM
    I like the idea of MS offering this download service. It sounds promising with a lot of positive potential. I would like to know if the service will offer new release titles. If it doesn't I believe that will be a deal breaker for a lot of people. No one
    wants to pay for a service to play new releases games 6 months later.

I would also like Xbox to take a further step in DRM. I know to many DRM is a dirty set of words, but used correctly with a consumer focus, both publishers and Xbox store can make money. I propose that a buy/sell/trade (at least the 1st two) be offered through
    Xbox store. As digital purchases become more mainstream many gamers are faced with huge libraries of titles that have been beaten, take up space and are no longer wanted/needed. There is currently no options for these games. That is were a consumer friendly
    DMR system could come into play. Xbox consumers are allowed to buy/sell/borrow old games via those game's licenses. The infrastructure for this is already in place. Each buy/sell transaction would have a small percentage skimmed from the top that would go
    to publisher/Xbox Store. All money generated within this market would be kept as store credit. There has to be some option to off load old titles. No one seems to be talking about this important issue in an all digital ecosystem.

:)

Applied Motion, Mar 2, 2017
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: UPnP

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): UPnP
    cant conect to my friends party or games

XB1R Athena, Mar 2, 2017
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Firewall

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Firewall