2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: How do I change my wifi password

Discus and support 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: How do I change my wifi password in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): How do I change my wifi password I would recommend that you consult the manual of your wireless... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Lord Swell, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Lord Swell
    Lord Swell Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): How do I change my wifi password
    I would recommend that you consult the manual of your wireless router, to have a better understanding of the different settings and how to make a configuration.

If you have WPS enabled on your wireless router, please make sure to disable this option, before you make any configuration changes.

The password, you set for your WLAN, is also known as the passphrase.

If your wireless router operates on 2,4 GHz as well as 5 GHz rf band, then you can create separate SSIDs along with a unique passphrase for each of your SSIDs

:)

Lord Swell, Feb 18, 2017
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Change ipv4 to ipv6

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Change ipv4 to ipv6
    How do i change ipv4 to ipv6 on router or modem i have?

HortyQuotient59, Feb 18, 2017
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: UPnP

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): UPnP
    cant conect to my friends party or games

XB1R Athena, Feb 18, 2017
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

I would recommend that you consult the manual of your wireless router, to have a better understanding of the different settings and how to make a configuration.

If you have WPS enabled on your wireless router, please make sure to disable this option, before you make any configuration changes.

The password, you set for your WLAN, is also known as the passphrase.

If your wireless router operates on 2,4 GHz as well as 5 GHz rf band, then you can create separate SSIDs along with a unique passphrase for each of your SSIDs

taidara, Feb 24, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: