2nd X-BOX ONE remote controller cannot play in Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support 2nd X-BOX ONE remote controller cannot play in Minecraft Dungeons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On X-box one S console, while both remote controllers can play together in the pre-installed Minecraft creator game through split screen, no such... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SotirisDrekopoulos, Jun 14, 2020.

1. 2nd X-BOX ONE remote controller cannot play in Minecraft Dungeons

On X-box one S console, while both remote controllers can play together in the pre-installed Minecraft creator game through split screen, no such ability is possible in the games downloaded afterwards (Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, Minecraft
    Store Item 4).

What could be the cause?-Thanks

:)

SotirisDrekopoulos, Jun 14, 2020
  2. SotirisDrekopoulos Win User

Followed instructions but nothing happend. The game was set to offline, left stick clicked down and neither split screen appeared nor second remote controller can be connected...
  3. NXP1 Win User

So after starting the game press A and Select the profile you are using Then when you are on this screen On this screen with the second connected Controller click down the left stick then player two will be connected.

then you’ll be able to play
    [​IMG]
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Just to add to NXP1 reply, you cannot use split-screen in an online game it has to be an Offline Game. When you on that screen where you add an additional player you need to press RB to change it to Offline Game.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft dungeon remote play controller issue

Hi T-LTran, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This may be an issue with the Steam Deck.

On your PC, are you using the Xbox PC App for remote play?
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Correct remote code, but remote doesn't work

I think thats a little misunderstanding. The One can not react on the remote commands from your cable or tv remotes at all.

The One is able to send these remote commands itself and act as a remote control that way. So you are able to use smartglass as universal remote to control your devices via the One or use voice commands to do the same with the kinect. But you cannot use
    your remotes to do anything on the One.

Of course you can use your remote controls to send commands to the respective device even if the One is configured to control them. It's more like you can choose to control your TV and cable box with the One (with Kinect, Smartglass or controller ) AND/OR
    your usual remotes.
Thema:

1. 2nd X-BOX ONE remote controller cannot play in Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - 2nd BOX remote

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair: This is what I got from 2nd repair. 2024-01-09 172116.png My controller cannot charge after 3 months use. Because it is still in warranty so I tried to get it repaired. Frist time send it to...
  5. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  6. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  7. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  8. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...: X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've fully updated my controllers already still dose nothing but allow me to press big x....
  9. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer: Hi I got an XBOX S yesterday, i have two controllers, me and my wife want to play local two player( Mortal Kombat etc) but when i try to activate the 2nd controller it wont recognise me pressing...
  10. setting up live TV on 2nd TV without cable box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    setting up live TV on 2nd TV without cable box.: I have xbox one set up on my 2nd TV without cable box. I am with time warner cable. Main TV has cable box. Is their a way to set up 2nd TV? 2nd TV is connected to cable without box....