2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC

Discus and support 2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Series S and ended up setting up a second profile because my son was playing a lot and had in-game purchases that meant I couldn't just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamLunn, Nov 15, 2021.

1. AdamLunn
    AdamLunn Guest

Hi. I have a Series S and ended up setting up a second profile because my son was playing a lot and had in-game purchases that meant I couldn't just get him an Xbox and have him start from scratch. I decided I'd get s second for myself so started a new profile in order that my saves/profile would move across and not affect him. Anyway, on PC, all my log details linked to the original profile in the Xbox app etc. Today, because my son was playing on the console, I tried to play Forza on my profile using cloud gaming. I switched accounts and singed in but it kept asking me to sign up to games pass which I already have on the console. If I stay on my son's profile in pc I can use cloud gaming but as soon as I sign into my profile, both linked on the console, it won't let me play and asks me to purchase games pass. When I click 'manage subscriptions' it shows I have games pass until December 2022. I cannot get it to work and I already have tons of progress on my new profile.

What can I do?

Thanks.

:)

AdamLunn, Nov 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. This is happening because CLOUD GAMING is considered a benefit only for the subscriber account, in case the account that pays for the service, the 2nd person using the account will not be able to enjoy Xcloud, because as I said only the subscriber account will be able to play via streaming.

Play at the same time while your child plays on the Xbox and you on the PC, you can disconnect one of you 2, because on the PC there is no way to share the account for the 2 to play at the same time because the PC does not have a setting to set it to a home device.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Goldeneye is said to be playable on PC but...

Console games cannot be played on pc just as of games can’t be played on console

Game pass ultimate gives you access to console games in the cloud

You’ll have to purchase an Xbox to play it.l without
  4. OtherwisePilot2 Win User

The profile you are trying to load is no longer available

Sorry I only have access to my PC. I cannot install it on another PC. Also I don't think this issue is my end. It's not a PC issue. The error message is basically saying it cannot find my profile. The game cannot start as it cannot find my profile
    in the cloud. The cloud is not at my end of things.

This is how i see what is happening. I ask the game to start > the game says ok let me go and get your profile and then we will start > the game then looks for my profile and cannot find it > the game then displays this error message

"The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. Please contact X-box Support for assistance”.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

If you're only on PC Game Pass, you're not supposed to have access to cloud gaming. That's only with Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

PC Games (such as Starfield) via Game Pass Ultimate

game pass ultimate is for console pc and cloud, if you dont want to play streamed cloud games then gamepass pc would be the best choice as that has ea access included too.
Thema:

1. 2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC - Similar Threads - 2nd profile cannot

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 2nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my controller repaired? Still broken after 2nd times repair: This is what I got from 2nd repair. 2024-01-09 172116.png My controller cannot charge after 3 months use. Because it is still in warranty so I tried to get it repaired. Frist time send it to...
  5. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  6. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  7. When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...: My son created a 2nd gamer tag & profile on XBOX different from the original one that is associated with our Microsoft account & Epic Games. Now, whenever I try to upload a Fortnite V bucks card,...
  8. Problem with 2nd hand 360.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with 2nd hand 360.: I recently bought a 2nd hand 360 for my kids so they could still play the games they loved. Our old one got damaged but I salvaged the removable HD. But now none of the free gold games including...
  9. How to delete 2nd profile, or at least logout and login to correct profile xbox companion...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete 2nd profile, or at least logout and login to correct profile xbox companion...: So about a year ago I updated the email of my xbox live acct, it used to be yahoo, now it's gmail... so when I went to login I used the new email, however that seemed to create a new xbox profile...
  10. I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.: I created an alias on Xbox to play Diablo 3 locally with a friend. I registered an Apple e-mail address that I now want to change to an outlook alias that I created successfully. I have gone to...