2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

Discus and support 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebCaballero, Jul 5, 2020.

1. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I would try to start up 2K and it says you need to sign in with
    the account that purchased this game or renew your subscription which was weird bc it wasn’t part of any subscription and my account is the one that owns it. So after that happened I turned it off and on again and then it was fine. It happened a second time
    and that time it wouldn’t start up at all so I looked up some solutions and it said to try to uninstall it and then reinstall. I uninstalled it then it showed that I needed to buy it again even though I owned the game for several months before that. I turned
    it off and again and then it showed up in the store and I reinstalled and then I didn’t have the issue for a while. Then a couple days ago it was saying the same error when trying to load the game (sign in w account or renew) so then I went to try to do what
    had worked before, which is uninstalling and reinstalling, and then I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but it didn’t showed up in my game library, so I went to the store and it said I need to purchase the game despite owning it days before. Can anybody
    help this is really annoying.

:)

CalebCaballero, Jul 5, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

unlink the card

The best place to find this out would be to sign into your account at account.live.com and it will show you your purchase history there including purchases for subscriptions on order to remove a credit/debit card from an account the card can not be part
    of an active subscription that has auto renew turned on.

So in order to remove the card at the same website above you can go to services and subscriptions and it will give you an option to turn off your auto renew on the subscription then you can go in and remove the card from the account.
  3. Randy Steveson Win User

Xbox live renewal charged me 180$ without me knowing about it.

When you sign up for a subscription it will automatically renew. That information is in the TOS and its in the description of the subscription that you can read on the same screen as the purchase button. They are not trying to fool you or scam you. The information
    is there saying that it will renew on schedule. Also, XBL will send you out an email to the wlid on your account 30 days before it renews, then 15 and a week, so you do get 3 warnings before it renews.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBox One games on XBox 360 (Games with Gold)

If you are signed into your account at account.xbox.com and are looking at your games those are the games that your account has the license for including the games with gold.

So if the One games are showing up there that were free with gold then yes when you purchase a One they will be in your ready to install section as long as you are signed into the account that got them and with the One games you do have to keep an active
    Gold subscription to play them.

If your Gold subscription runs out then you will lose access to play them until your Gold subscription is renewed.
  5. イザヤ Win User

Turning off recurring billing

Hi, to disable Microsoft subscriptions, sign in with your Microsoft account that you used to purchase the membership, go to services and subscriptions, find your subscription that you want to change, click manage then select cancel. This should disable
    auto renew and give you an expire date.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Error 0x803f900a

Hi!

Be sure to login with the same account used to purchase the game (or subscription). You can check the status of the subscription from "Settings-> Subscriptions" and check if it needs to be renewed or not.
Thema:

2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

1. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription - Similar Threads - 2K20 Sign Account

2. I tried downloading wwe 2k20 but it says installation stopped. Can’t download from store....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried downloading wwe 2k20 but it says installation stopped. Can’t download from store....: So I tried downloading wwe 2k20 but it keeps on saying installation stopped. I tried everything but nothings worked. I would usually download it from the store but they took it off. What can I do?...
  3. Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now I have an Xbox one s and I just got NBA 2k20 for Christmas and every time I put the...: I am highly upset fix this please 6ac66d6e-13af-4db5-be56-30d5f645f5e0
  4. 2k20 4b538e50 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 4b538e50 error: I keep getting 4b538e50 error on 2k20 when I open the career mode. I tried updating the xbox but no luck. Can someone help me? a7576661-7e85-4d10-a634-c48133c4ef39
  5. NBA 2k20 for my XBox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 for my XBox pls help: Hello everyone, When I got my Xbox one s. it came with NBA 2k20 as a bundle, including free game pass and stuff. All was well till my Xbox broke because of my brother. Then I got a Xbox one x,...
  6. I have been banned on 2K20, and it was not my fault...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been banned on 2K20, and it was not my fault...: I know the reasoning behind the ban, due to its racist and inappropriate content and why it can not be appealed due to how severe it was, but I did not do it as my password had to be changed due...
  7. Wwe 2k20 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k20 xbox one: Hi on my wwe 2k20 it keeps coming up say content not installed on my xbox one but it is 207032dc-a3f8-4b06-9bf4-898e40625112
  8. 2k20 MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 MyCareer: I cannot play MyCAREER on NBA 2k20 because of an age restriction. My age is set to Jan. 20, 2000 on both my xbox account and 2k account so I don’t know what the problem is. I have also changed all...
  9. Please Add back 2k20 to the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Add back 2k20 to the game pass: you should add back 2k20 to the gamepass i bet it would make you a lot of money considering people are not really enjoying 2k21 does anyone else agree with this? I loved 2k20 and I think if it was...
  10. NBA 2k20 players lost after spending hundreds of dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 players lost after spending hundreds of dollars: my son has spent hundreds of dollars upgrading his players on NBA 2k20, how nothing of the upgrades are there. how do we recover them. we have watched youtube videos and nothing is working....