250G Slim making loud rattling/buzzing noise

Discus and support 250G Slim making loud rattling/buzzing noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got an older 250G Slim(purchased in 2011) that has been rattling/buzzing lately. This happens with or without a disc in the tray, when I'm playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fuzzybutt1598, Jan 27, 2014.

1. 250G Slim making loud rattling/buzzing noise

I've got an older 250G Slim(purchased in 2011) that has been rattling/buzzing lately. This happens with or without a disc in the tray, when I'm playing a game I've installed on the HD or watching a show on Netflix. I have the console horizontal, nothing
    is stuck in the tray. I've tried using the wand on my vacuum to get dust from the vents; it didn't help matters.

It is a very loud noise, loud enough to disrupt the movie or game. I've been told it can be heard when I play online. Is there anything that can be done to save my system, or it it on its last legs?

:)

Fuzzybutt1598, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Druxify
    Druxify Guest
    Xbox making loud buzzing noise

My Xbox 360 Slim is making a loud buzzing noise with and without a disc in it. If anyone knows how to fix this, or why it is happening please let me know.

Druxify, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Kimmoz(2)
    Kimmoz(2) Guest
    Xbox one: loud buzzing noise, what to do?

Hello my xbox one is making a loud buzzing noise, what to do?

Kimmoz(2), Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

250G Slim making loud rattling/buzzing noise